Reviews for Marked
InkedBaby chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Wow, this is really good. In my opinion it's the best take on how Draco feels about the mark out there. I loved you dominate Draco, and submissive Harry. How you wrote them makes so much sense too. Often I've read them opposite, but this just makes more sense, Harry always has to be in control saving and taking care of everyone, he needs to find a way to let go of control and this would be the ultimate way. And Draco's always been following his father and doing what he's told this is a good way for him to control something. Anyway, I love the conflict in this and all the built up emotion and everything. Very captivating, and very nice.
Anonymous82215 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
This is powerful stuff. I love how skillfully you've handled their breaking and healing while at their most vulnerable (and also somehow strongest). Thanks so much for sharing this one. -ICMezzo
venti.turtl chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
So I was talking (read: gushing) with some people on twitter about a couple of your hp kinkmeme fills and was pointed towards your FFn page and this fic.

asjdhflkajsdhglkh. oh. my. gawd.

This is the exact fill I would have wanted if I could've put words together to actually request it. I'm a bit jawdropped at the moment. Please excuse any made up words and incoherent rambling.

I love the progression of Harry working to figure out Draco's perspective. It's nice to read an insightful Harry. I love that Draco never verbally confesses anything...just the angry outbursts.

Oh, and the first chapter...simply gorgeous. That could have stood on its own, although I'm certainly glad to get more words and resolution!

The emotion and desperation in chap 2 just...guh.

Loved the pacing and that the flashback didn't show up until chap 3.

And chap 4...gah! When Draco doesn't stop him? Love. I love Draco letting Harry in at the end. I think I held my breath through the whole second half.

Loved everything about this and I'll just stop fangirling now. :D
Laisinco chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Although this was quite gruff and strong the sweetness in the end was just superb! I am in love with you, you're such an amazing writer, your stories are masterpieces, please keep writing I have already checked some other fanfics on your live journal and they were awesome too!

Back to the story, when Draco and Harry fell kinda apart I was so sad, I mean... I think my eyes are starting to water! Whenever tears fall from Harry eyes it brokes my heart, but when it is Draco it brokes my heart into tiny million pieces because he is so tough and for him to cry... Well, that's a really hard task! And Harry just seemed so lost. :(

Please, keep up with the great work, you have all of my respect Master, bows*!
Arpho chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
This is the best story I've read in a long time. It's so strong, so emotional, so right. I cried. And now, after reading that ending, I'm happy.
Himuro chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
*squeals* I wanted to say that I love love loved this fic. I read it on livejournal, but I just saw it today and wanted to review here (because I usually don't review on livejournal). *-* And tell you how amazing this was. Bloody hot on all accounts (hnng tied up Harry, I dig it) and not to mention, just beautifully written. I love the end and pretty much all of it. How much Harry cares and wanted to show Draco that...awh. So brilliantly written. Loved it. x
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was absolutely gorgeous and painful and amazing. I could feel Harry's despair and Draco's anger radiating off both of them in waves. Seeing Draco vulnerable in his actions and giving into Harry at the end (uh yeah sorry, reviewing the entire story in chap 1) was fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
venis-envy chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I honestly think that I may have read this entire story from start to finish with my mouth hanging open in awe. This whole thing was absolutely beautiful. Harry's steadfast love countering the hatred Draco held from his past, perfect. It wasn't giant waves of emotion tearing the readers down after building them up, but rather tiny ripples that continuously reminded us there was an underlying ache beneath the rest of the story.

I feel like a selfish child hoarding the best toys in the sandbox. My first instinct was to jump on Twitter and shouty-cap tweet about the awesomeness of this little fic, but that rotten brat inside wants me to keep it for myself ;)

Don't worry. Reason always wins over selfish inner-child. I'll most definitely be sharing this treasure with everyone I know. Thank you so much for posting this.
Rooz990 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
great story
KawaiiAki chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
your words have touched my souls. CARESSED IT. made it feel some pretty strong things. you're a beautiful writer!
NickiForDraco chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Oh... My... God... This is absolutely amazing. It was beautiful, stunning, absolutely sexy and sad and magnficent and every other word I can think of. It had so much more meaning than just them being in love, it was deeper than that. It was saving each other, Draco clearly was ashamed of the mistake he made and never felt as though he had truley made up for it, even by switching sides it still didn't fix it, he was still an outcast, a loner, but Harry saw him for what he truley was, a broken shattered boy with no one to help him get through each day and Harry fell in love with the broken Draco, knowing full well that it would be hard to get Draco to trust him but that didn't matter to Harry, he knew what he wanted and stopped at nothing until he acheived that. This is the most beautiful, deep and moving Drarry I have read and I am astounded by your talent, keep writing. It is clearly an amazing gift you have. :)

All my love and support,

Purrugly chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
What on earth could anyone - anyone - ever, ever write in response to this? This story is fucking fantastic. Your writing, though wordy, encapsulates human feeling and your descriptions are spot on. This is an absolute dream.

I like you. :D
prettyporcelainlace chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
You have such descriptive writing! I've loved all of your metaphors :) and I thought that your characterization od Draco was unique :) in a good way! was a pleasure to read!

LeahGraham chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
This is brilliant. I don't know what else to call it. Stunning. This seems less like a piece of writing than it does something that's, like, physically *alive*. Wow. I don't know why you're requesting a beta, you clearly don't need one. I would offer my services but I think all I would do is read whatever you give me and just write IT'S SO PERFECT IT KILLED ME on it. Guh.
DreamsOfVelvet chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
I loved this. And I would love to beta for you if you'd have me. :) If you're interested just inbox me. :)