Reviews for The Past Is Gone
ninny 1 chapter 6 . 10/2
Just wondering if your going to continue as this is an intriguing version of our favourite people and I'd like to see what you have in store for them
MyladyNancy chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Sweet lady, It says more to come? I will be waiting. thank you for sharing your story
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Hmmmm good start
laila45 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
owww, why did you stop? I really like it!;D
Aly G chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I'm so sad you gave up on this story. I've been waiting 3 years for an update. I guess I'll keep waiting then. Yeah, it that good of a story.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
When does he find out?
MissLethalLover chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
This story is wonderful so far! Please don't leave us hanging much longer. I'm just dying to see how their story ends.
BookMonster97 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Please continue it is a really good story I would love it if you continue to keep going on this story.
Thank you for your time.
Ps I would love if you wrote back to me.
debslmac chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Loving this. I hope you are able to update soon
TheLittleMermaidReturns chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
This story is absolutely fabulous so far! I really wish you would continue it! I have to know what happens! You are an incredible story teller, and I can't wait to see if you finish it!
Ana Cecilia chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
It's been a while since your last post but I was wondering if you think about finishing this fic. I'd really love to read more. Please let me know. Take care.
thepinktabby chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
More?
Taken-by-Edward-Cullen chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Please please PLEASE update! I love this story! It has a lot of potential!
snowystar2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Please update soon! Loved it.
E.Bailey.C chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Where is the rest? Are you going to finish it any time soon? I'm really loving it so far... It's a really amazing story. I'll be waiting for more chapters, please post something...