Reviews for A New Life
dhh chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I'm confused..Isn't the whole point of Spike sacrificing himself due to williow going nutso due to tara's DEATH!

So, why is she alive?
STIG chapter 22 . 4/29/2005
This is nice, very nice. Suspense, drama... Who'd of thunk it? It's made par for your stories with flying colors. Yay yay for awesomeness!
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 22 . 12/29/2004
wow! great book. i love these. please continue writing.
The Fink chapter 22 . 10/22/2002
You will probably get me in trouble. Your work has had me utterly hooked for much of the afternoon, and - given the way this book ends - will have me hooked most of the evening, too.

Really, really, REALLY thrilling, gripping read.

starmouse chapter 19 . 10/6/2002
I like how you drew the exact scene from the first chapter into this one. Like they're catching up, finally. Nice.

Star Mouse
starmouse chapter 6 . 10/6/2002
"Buffy," Giles enunciated, biting back his anger," is in *no* condition to journey to a hell dimension. She could give birth any day now."

I love that line. Not sure why, but i totally cracked up when I read it. Here I am, having journeyed from "Twist on Normal Again [which really deserves a better title than that]," and still loving it all.

Kudos to you.

Star Mouse
Irony1 chapter 16 . 10/5/2002
Hey awesome FanFic! I am like up at 1 reading it, I would stay longer, but i got to wake up early tommorow...anyway, Awesome fan fiction! And i was just wondering like do all of you storys come in some sort of sequence, because I was having trouble finding out what to read first until i just chose this one! And it's awesome! Well anyway i got to go!

-A truly obsessed Spuffy Fan

-Irony
Josephine Martin chapter 22 . 9/29/2002
Another excellent segment. I'll read the next installment soon.
ginilee chapter 22 . 8/31/2002
I'm panting for the next book...
daflippnay chapter 6 . 8/8/2002
nice! i like it! im not exactly through with it yet, but so far its really really good. i read the first one and its really really good. umm... so that sums up to... really really really really good! *smirks goofily* lolz!
HobbitGirl814 chapter 22 . 7/17/2002
hey, Great story. Keep writing. I mean this is a seriously cool story!
PSUbrat chapter 22 . 6/8/2002
Outstanding! I LOVED this story. You have an excellent grasp of the characters and have made this story believable. I can't wait to read the next one!
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 20 . 4/29/2002
come on! where is the next book?
scarletrose3 chapter 22 . 4/28/2002
Oh my God! The next story better be on its way, I can't wait any longer! Please hurry soon.
caribbean-chick chapter 22 . 4/28/2002
I loved your story! I read "Twist On Normal Again" and "A New Life - Sequel to "Twist On Normal Again". I was just wondering if you had written a sequel to this one? If so, please email me. I would really appriciate it. Thanx! Great story!