Reviews for The Lure Allure
Thy shall i request for a sequel?
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Why does that sound so familiar
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Thats awesome.I think Its one of the best Ive is so cannonical at his , I think its the kind of story which can appear in series )
Baby Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh, this will be the day . . . I'd so like..no, love to see this happen in a BW episode! Oh, Iris, now you know... He's more than just your 10-year-old new kid in a town.

Another Misty. I think that's what they're trying to do with Iris. I mean, I like her and all, but she can never replace, let alone even be like Misty. That's for certain.

Haha! I thought the same thing too, Iris. I thought he did not understand a thing about love! Well, I guess years of missing a "Girl-friend (a friend who's a girl, as Ash puts it) makes one realize things in their heart. :)

Oh, super, super cute, funny, sweet and awesome piece! I dream for this to really happen one day . . .
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Funny Fanfiction great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I've been trying to find a story with Mini Misty in it that takes place in Unova for EIGHT FLIPPIN MONTHS! And YOU wrote it just like how I imagined it would be! Thanks, and keep up the work!
(Yes I do have an account, OneNyantasticWriter, I'm just too lazy to log in right now :P)
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hahaha! Gotta love Iris's and Cilan's awing and teasing on the side! I love it! Just the reaction I thought would come. You know, like that time when Dawn saw the lure, something like this happened between her and Ash. He obviously treasures the thing. And not just for the reason that Misty is his best friend. I totally believe there's more to it than that. Awesome fic. Thanks for writing it, Ash/Misty all the way!
LlamaEnthusiast chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Lol
Zino chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hahah, this was actually pretty damn funny! :'D I love how Ash was in denial and Iris (and later Cilan too) kept teasing him over the Misty -situation. I've been wanting to read one of these fics, where Ash talks about his past and past-friends to Iris and Cilan and this was just perfect for that! : D

I love the ending! So 2nd movie xD!
turle chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I loved it. Though I have to ask why did you label its characters as Ash and Iris. It's confusing you would probabaly get more reviews if you label it as Ash and Misty instead. But hey, you don't have to if you want.

Pokeshipping 4 ever! :D
PokeshippingPilgram chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Yes, I love this story so much, I'm sorry I never reviewed until now, I'm so sososoosososos sorry! I loved it, so cute, seems canon, like in a real epi! LUV U STORIES GURL! Keep writing Pokeshipping one-shots, I love em! I saw on your profile that you watch victorious! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE write a one-shot for bade! Please! Do one where Beck is worried about Jade, for her life or something, make it realistic, ur good that! THANKYOUTHANKYOU

~*~*~*~*/3-pokeshippingpilgram
Red.Vintage07 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was cute! I like Iris, she's a very cute character. Not to be offensive but I disliked Dawn's character so when I saw Iris's refreshing personality, I thought "hey, this chick is pretty cool!". Then again, that could also be because she resembles Misty in that way... (Big Misty fan)

Either way, I thought this fic was cute and realistic. I could imagine something like this in an actual episode! C: Keep up the great work, you're a very good writer.
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is hilarious! Great work!
x.DJ Sushi.x chapter 1 . 6/15/2011