Reviews for Second Chance
Glorifield chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
I love the counterpart theory. Great job!
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I just decided to read Wizard of Oz fics after deciding to take a break from my regular fandoms and I have to say, this is really good. I love the emotion and everything about it. Can't wait for the next update and I really hope you don't abandon this. :)
Disnerdd chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I love it so far! I've always been a really big fan of the couple Dorothy and Scarecrow. Its very well written. And I don't think you have killed the scarecrow. Ive never heard of Scarecrow being king...and that fit in nicely. I like how much he wants to see her...I'm only on chapter 2! Ill review when I'm finished! :)
locket dust chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I cannot wait to read more, this story is so beautiful.
Crystal Twilight chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Good work. Just saw the movie again tonight and was thinking about a scarecrow/dorothy romance. : )
spookysister7 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
please continue
Fireworks8725 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Thank you for Authors note, I was very confused.
Fireworks8725 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Too much happiness lol I feel like Dorothy was going to suddenly realize she belongs in the real world with Hunk xD
Fireworks8725 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I enjoy your writing ! It keeps me interested!
Fireworks8725 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Intense!
Fireworks8725 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Just read the beginning and I like it already!
happy for summer chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Great story loved it
Paradise Alley chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Great story so far! Can't wait for more!
Jenn chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Wow! This story is amazing! I'm enjoying every minute of it! PLEASE keep updating this! I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting to see what happens!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Ooh, what's going to happen when Hunk and Scarecrow meet? I sense impending conflict!:3 More soon please!3