Reviews for Vermillion Vignettes
Wldwmn chapter 29 . 11/18/2012
I like this 'Full of' set. I do hope they keep on with the careful development of Grace's (and the rest of the team's) characters this season. I find them as least as fascinating as the cases they solve.
Wldwmn chapter 28 . 11/18/2012
I have definitely noticed Grace's attitude shift in this season, and I guess I have privately been attributing to Amanda's own personal life changes. Pregnancy can add gravitas to a woman in more than one way...
Lothiriel84 chapter 27 . 11/18/2012
This is absolutely great! Loved it!
Wldwmn chapter 26 . 11/16/2012
This is crisp and great. I liked the last line especially, so Cho! :)
Lothiriel84 chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
I like this strong - willing to fight for her boss - Grace!

I noticed that as well - in the season finale she seemed to be the strongest one among the members of the team. I guess it's because she's been through harder times than the rest of them...

Love her loyalty to Lisbon!
Lothiriel84 chapter 24 . 6/14/2012
Wow, that's just so awesome... really love it!

Thanks for writing this drabble!
Lothiriel84 chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
Now I'll go and fetch my handkerchief... this is so utterly heartbreaking, especially the fact that she prays to Charlotte and Angela..
lucyyh chapter 22 . 2/25/2012
I admire people who are capable to express so much in a few words. Great job you're doing here.

So please, continue.

See ya!
I Do Not Stumble For Thy chapter 21 . 2/20/2012
I love these oneshots. Please continue to write them.
I Do Not Stumble For Thy chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
Poor Patrick taking all the blame on himself.
I Do Not Stumble For Thy chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
Competition, I get that. I have an older sister and play sports. But it's okay my middle name is win... literally, so I always come out on top. Hopefully it's the same for them.
I Do Not Stumble For Thy chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
At least Sarah has the class to refuse his marriage proposal.
I Do Not Stumble For Thy chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
Jane has had a horrible life thrown at him and he still helps people. I respect that.
I Do Not Stumble For Thy chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
I cried when I watched this episode. Because Patrick has gone through so much, did Lisbon have to make remember...?
I Do Not Stumble For Thy chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
I never liked James Panzer, seriously you write a blog about yourself. Have you got any class?