Reviews for Growing Up, and Getting Old
Crime-drama lover chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I love this! Keep up the good work :)
Berkwood Court chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! Please? :3 I love the "between the end of Deathly Hallows and 19 years later" Fan Fictions! :D Please please PLEASE update again soon!
Berkwood Court chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I loved the address! :D hahaha i cracked up when i read it. :)
ronbweasleyfan237 chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
I really like this story so far! I'm intrested to know how they got their memories back even though I might have an idea..? Can't wait for your next update! :)
Sebas of the Ocean Waves chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Finding Nemo references rock.

BTW, Its actually

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

Just letting you know.

BTW, Latin Rocks, and it comes in handy when making up spells.

Spell of turning a bird into another object: Avia Transmutem

Not the exact Latin words, but If you do know your Latin, You'll figure it out.

BONUS:Serpens Mutarum

:P

Update soon!
regbride12 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I cried with Fred part..smiled at Ron and Hermione parts :)

Stupid question time-did Hermione lose her wand in Malfoy Manor, so it isnt the same wand she used to cast obliviate then right? Like I said it could be a stupid question sorry if it is! Anyway bring on more :)
mrs muggle chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
sorry cba to login but my name is mrsmuggle :D

OMG this story is so intriguing i have read it twice lol

and 42 WALABY WAY SYDNEY ahahahahahh - nemo of course

i would have never in a million yrs thought of tht this story is class !
oscarpaz00 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
The story seems good, but this chapter was a bit too rushed, specially when they go to Australia. They decided, packed and wend in ... five minutes?

And, for your knowledge, some facts:

-Hermione knows for a fact that her parents are in Australia, because she bewitched them so they wanted to move there.

-She didn't use the 'Obliviate' spell, but another type of Memory Charm.

-There isn't an straigtforward way to reverse the effects of the Obliviate spell.

Apart from this, keep writing.
gimmeachancetofly chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney! *gasp* I remembered it! P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney! I remembered it again!

Best movie ever. This was a good chapter, but there were some technical issues like: Hermione does know that her parents are in Australia, and when she erases their memories she makes them think that they are Monica and Wendell Wilkins. Sorry but I'm just going by the book. Other than that, this was really good!
katerinaVD chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Please continue! Great so far!
Romioneluver567 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awww...that was so sweet! I cant wait for more!
hermywazlib chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
LOVED IT! please update soon, i'm really liking it so far :)
a-panther-and-her-prince chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
u should so continue
gimmeachancetofly chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This sounds like its going to be a really great story! The words that George and Ron said about Fred were really beautiful!