Reviews for Bath Day Bubbles
Ringcaat chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
A cute little slice of life. I love Derpy and Dinky, although I prefer to conceive of Dinky as maladjusted and miserable. BUBBLES!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aww, so adorable! :D
SirPeppermintJam chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Having just read this story, I can't help but nit-pick at a few things. One, personally, I can't really consider this a story, seeing as how I read this in less than a minute. Two, I'm getting annoyed that everypony keeps portraying Ditzy as a slow pony, or mentally challenged in some way, shape, or form. It just...irks me, probably because I love her. Whew, now that THAT is outta the way...

*Puts on his best Rainbow Dash 'squee!' face*

By Celestia's glorious mane, I simply love this story! It's short, sweet, and downright adorable. I can totally see Ditzy doing something like that. I shed a single tear of happiness when I read this, and I don't regret it. Please ignore my nitpicking. This story is easily in my list of favorites. I have nothing but praise for the author, and I hope that I get to see more of his work in the future.

TL;DR version: Dawwwww~ I wub yoo.
OmNomNomingNid chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Rowanoak23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is very cute and very sweet. I love stories about Derpy/Ditzy/Bright Eyes (among other names) and Dinky. This was really nice. Well done!