Reviews for Runaway Angel: The Divergence
good job
killer4853 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
love the sory
wendy1969 chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
i just read this right through and found it interesting.
I am saddened to know you are not continuing this story. but it is understandable when we have more than a couple to keep writing for.

Just thought to tell you it is a good read
alyssamcgrath chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
damn it! i wish that you would continue this story! it's really good and I want to know what happens between Bella and Jasper next!:)
SarahanjoMiller chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
I love you style when it comes to your writing.
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
love this bella.
MilitaryGirl2011 chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
Fantastic! As always. I took a rather long hiatus from reading Fanfiction while i tried to get my crappy life settled down. Now im back to reading. It is awesome as always. I shall continue to read all of your stories :)

Angel
tanadhari chapter 17 . 2/15/2012
This story is amazing! I'm also currently reading your other story, Legionary, and that's awesome too. You should really go into writing as a career. You are one of my 3 favorite writers on this site since I've started on Fanfiction. I hope you take this sincerely because I rarely am sincere about my reviews.

Toodaloo,

CiCi
Blackanese121 chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
His was a frilly chapter, haha. Ah well, it was still good and I can't wait for the net update
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
*giggles at Puff*

Great crazy chapter! Um... we weren't supposed to understand it... right?

;)
TlynG chapter 14 . 10/5/2011
Just found and read this and I really liked it... I can't wait for the next chapter to see what you come up with...
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 14 . 10/5/2011
OH wow! Awesome :)

Id keep the twins too... strictly for my own viewing enjoyment *snickers*
LazyMio chapter 14 . 10/5/2011
I am not ashamed to say that I squealed when I saw that you updated. Seriously Nyx, you're so freaking awesome. How do you come up with all this cool stuff? Can't wait to see what Luce, Bella, Jasper and the Twins do next.
supernaturalNUT chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
Yah! The twins get the hell out of there!
LazyMio chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Man, their is just no words to describe Edward at the moment. I was kinda of hoping she beat the shit out of him. *Sigh* Oh, well, maybe later.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »