Reviews for Ambassadors Abroad
patricia.remacova chapter 55 . 10/7/2014
I would like if both of them would wear rings
patricia.remacova chapter 46 . 10/3/2014
I like really really really ant bottom Blaine. :D You practically made a girl out of Kurt. He needs to have more power :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Amazing fic, you have real talent. Can you write more please ;£
hannah.judkins chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
I love the story. I'm sorry if this is annoying, but I just noticed that when you wrote down the groups, you misspelled a few names: Mercedes (not Mercedies) and Sam (not same). Other than that, the story is amazing. I don't know what I'll do when I'm done reading this fanfic..haha.
Kurtsie chapter 73 . 12/6/2013
OMG i loved this story! The fluff, the angst, everything! The rape scene was REALLY hard to read but let me just say that I'm glad Kurt wasn't COMPLETELY raped. But still...YIKES. ; Glad Blaine saved him.

Can't wait to read the sequel where they focus more on preparing for the wedding and stuff! WOOHOO! D

Great fic! Keep up the good work! ;3
Orangerebb chapter 75 . 10/6/2013
This was an amazing story! I spent a lot of time reading it when i should have been working. Oh well. It was worth it. Great job and i can't wait to read more! :)
TeamSparkles chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
I love this story
Guest chapter 43 . 3/29/2013
HAHAHAHAH :) ! I love this chapter SOOO much
Separate Entity chapter 55 . 2/17/2013
Your Guardian Angel, hmm? Great pick.
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Since I love really long stories... I will read most of your stories :D This is awesome! :D I like one-shots too but hey... whatever XD
Klainebows123 chapter 37 . 1/1/2013
I WILL KILL PAUL IF I EVER MEET HIS CHARACTER! ok wait a minute my sisters boyfriends name is Paul akward
Klainebows123 chapter 34 . 1/1/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww so beatiful how Blaine gave Kurt the ring and then Kurt being his natural self tells his girlfriends and they get freaked out and then the "smut" at the end which i dont really read too much but i could get little things out of there and it was beatiful...U my friend are and amazing writer
Klainebows123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is like a story that says what happens in Europe like we kinda dont know if you read Forever Love
angelbear1 chapter 73 . 11/27/2012
great story
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 55 . 10/27/2012
Yayyyyyyyyyy shippiness. Might want to add another zero to the cost of the ring...just saying