Reviews for Harry Loves Ginny and Ginny Loves Harry
Better than Firewhisky 1131 chapter 1 . 5/28
This is the amount of fluffiness that I need.
Bloody hell chapter 19 . 4/26
This feels... strange...

I mean, yeah. Just to say, you're overusing many words such as emerald and stuff, and kisses do not bring electric sensations. They cannot bring enough pleasure to produce a moan. That is weird.

This series, overall, seems to get them together in the most unlikeliest of situations. Whilst I do, indeed, enjoy reading these, I think what makes Harry and Ginny special is that their love story takes a loooooooong time. Six years, about. Or five. Their long, arduous and enduring journey makes it really exciting and the reader tense, nervous, aware of the sudden twist that always happens. Also, it'd be cool if you could write a story of their future life, not just whilst they were at Hogwarts.

Epeefencer
Sup2.0 chapter 13 . 4/14
Ah, the twins, gotta love 'em.

I'm in hospital right now, writing this review. Guess why?

(I was laughing so hard that I fell off the bed and broke my arm...)

Really, I swear Ginny hadn't learnt the Bat Bogey Hex at this stage... great story man... or woman.

I really like the way Fred and George say stuff. My sister got a papercut cos she was laughing so hard.
Oh damn chapter 11 . 4/14
Oh damn.
Ze dir'y one chapter 9 . 4/14
Am I wrong, or are you starting to go into sex?

Very lovely chapter, I really enjoyed it. I never understand why Harry didn't pay more attention to her in the first several books.

I swear, Cho gave him a love potion. That would've been better.
Unknown chapter 4 . 4/13
Very cool, very cool. Notice how the stories r'always long and arduous; that what's makes it exciting.

Personally I think this is a very well-written piece o' art, just like your love story for them.

Full support dude!
Just William chapter 45 . 4/12
More please - that is all.
VYY.HPLUV chapter 1 . 4/9
pls write more of these one-shots...I just love AU stories
coolfarts55 chapter 1 . 3/22
i love it already and i just starterd reading it
Anonymous Grunt chapter 4 . 1/26
This chapter is by far my favorite. Out of all the other chapters I think that this one is closest to their canon characterizations which really helps "sell it". Ginny is proactive but not overbearing, Harry is depressed but not histrionic. You even have a very mature relationship between Ginny and Molly, which is surprisingly rare, but a treat to read.

Oh, and Ron-as-Antagonist is almost absent. That's one of my big complaints about this whole story - You have Ron and Hermione in boxes and their reactions NEVER vary: Ron is unreasonably angry to the point of being abusive, and Hermione is unfailingly supportive. Which to be honest gets VERY tiring after 45 chapters. It doesn't even make sense, Ron WANTED Harry to date Ginny in the books. The hyper-protective big brother is just a fanon invention. Overall it would have greatly improved your story to have varied things up. Sometimes Ron is supportive, sometimes Hermione is against the relationship, etc.

You also had a tendency to overuse flowery language. No thirteen-year-old boy is going to say "fragrance", he's just going to say that she smells good. It took me out of the story with how often it came up. Not a huge complaint, but it would have been much stronger with better word choice.

The extra length of this chapter was put to good use, and I liked how you brought in some other characters like Tonks, it made the whole thing feel less claustrophobic. Altogether, I had a wonderful time reading these stories, thank you for your effort.
Anonymous Grunt chapter 33 . 1/26
I really like this chapter, it's very... sweet? Innocent? Both, really. The stakes aren't high, there's no looming specter of conflict, there's no war; it's tranquil. That's not to say it's all good - visiting the Burrow behind Ron's back seems like a really bad move that can't possibly end well. It's just weird. Also, Molly allowing Ginny to sleep on the couch with a boy was seriously stretching her characterization and the credibility of the story, but it was just so sweet that I can't get upset about it.

I really enjoyed it.
By far my favorite chapter!
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »