Reviews for Harry Loves Ginny and Ginny Loves Harry
Better than Firewhisky 1131 chapter 1 . 5/28
This is the amount of fluffiness that I need.
Bloody hell chapter 19 . 4/26
This feels... strange...

I mean, yeah. Just to say, you're overusing many words such as emerald and stuff, and kisses do not bring electric sensations. They cannot bring enough pleasure to produce a moan. That is weird.

This series, overall, seems to get them together in the most unlikeliest of situations. Whilst I do, indeed, enjoy reading these, I think what makes Harry and Ginny special is that their love story takes a loooooooong time. Six years, about. Or five. Their long, arduous and enduring journey makes it really exciting and the reader tense, nervous, aware of the sudden twist that always happens. Also, it'd be cool if you could write a story of their future life, not just whilst they were at Hogwarts.

Epeefencer
Sup2.0 chapter 13 . 4/14
Ah, the twins, gotta love 'em.

I'm in hospital right now, writing this review. Guess why?

(I was laughing so hard that I fell off the bed and broke my arm...)

Really, I swear Ginny hadn't learnt the Bat Bogey Hex at this stage... great story man... or woman.

I really like the way Fred and George say stuff. My sister got a papercut cos she was laughing so hard.
Oh damn chapter 11 . 4/14
Oh damn.
Ze dir'y one chapter 9 . 4/14
Am I wrong, or are you starting to go into sex?

Very lovely chapter, I really enjoyed it. I never understand why Harry didn't pay more attention to her in the first several books.

I swear, Cho gave him a love potion. That would've been better.
Unknown chapter 4 . 4/13
Very cool, very cool. Notice how the stories r'always long and arduous; that what's makes it exciting.

Personally I think this is a very well-written piece o' art, just like your love story for them.

Full support dude!
Just William chapter 45 . 4/12
More please - that is all.
VYY.HPLUV chapter 1 . 4/9
pls write more of these one-shots...I just love AU stories
coolfarts55 chapter 1 . 3/22
i love it already and i just starterd reading it
Anonymous Grunt chapter 4 . 1/26
This chapter is by far my favorite. Out of all the other chapters I think that this one is closest to their canon characterizations which really helps "sell it". Ginny is proactive but not overbearing, Harry is depressed but not histrionic. You even have a very mature relationship between Ginny and Molly, which is surprisingly rare, but a treat to read.

Oh, and Ron-as-Antagonist is almost absent. That's one of my big complaints about this whole story - You have Ron and Hermione in boxes and their reactions NEVER vary: Ron is unreasonably angry to the point of being abusive, and Hermione is unfailingly supportive. Which to be honest gets VERY tiring after 45 chapters. It doesn't even make sense, Ron WANTED Harry to date Ginny in the books. The hyper-protective big brother is just a fanon invention. Overall it would have greatly improved your story to have varied things up. Sometimes Ron is supportive, sometimes Hermione is against the relationship, etc.

You also had a tendency to overuse flowery language. No thirteen-year-old boy is going to say "fragrance", he's just going to say that she smells good. It took me out of the story with how often it came up. Not a huge complaint, but it would have been much stronger with better word choice.

The extra length of this chapter was put to good use, and I liked how you brought in some other characters like Tonks, it made the whole thing feel less claustrophobic. Altogether, I had a wonderful time reading these stories, thank you for your effort.
Anonymous Grunt chapter 33 . 1/26
I really like this chapter, it's very... sweet? Innocent? Both, really. The stakes aren't high, there's no looming specter of conflict, there's no war; it's tranquil. That's not to say it's all good - visiting the Burrow behind Ron's back seems like a really bad move that can't possibly end well. It's just weird. Also, Molly allowing Ginny to sleep on the couch with a boy was seriously stretching her characterization and the credibility of the story, but it was just so sweet that I can't get upset about it.

I really enjoyed it.
By far my favorite chapter!
HPCanonWorlds'WizardingGod chapter 35 . 1/20
you've written alot here and besides not much is well, it's interesting of all the ways Harry and Ginny could have gotten together, I especially love the Philospher's stone ones for sure, but I know some people might think they are too young to understand what love really is, but when or if I raise my children(if I ever have any), well, I'm going to leave (I'm laughing right now) certain shall we say 'adult' films, that are PG-13 and rated R around and tell the children, not to watch them, but as you know children always disobey their parents and all, and the movies I would try to prevent them to watch would be the films' Nine Months and Great Expectations, because even though they are a romantic comedy and a chick flick I'm assuming. The way the films represent true love or real love, is the way the real world love works, because it's based off of it,
HPCanonWorlds'WizardingGod chapter 10 . 1/19
Now this is a perfect soul bond story even if it's a plethora of one-shots, but really 45 one-shots, sheesh, I would have loved to see Ron's reaction to this, that would have been hilarious to see. What do I mean? Well, I imagine the stories like a movie and well, for some odd reason I related to the main characters somehow, I relate to Harry Potter, mostly because he had a horrid childhood, a struggling adolescence and a perfect adulthood. While I had a perfect childhood, a struggling adolescence and unfortunately a horrid adulthood, even though I'm 26 yrs old turning 27 this April, so you see, how I can relate to Harry Potter, we share similar if not the same life stories. I also relate to Ron, because of the 'Anger' and 'Appetite' issues, and Neville, because of my 'shyness'. So you see I relate my life to the main characters of the Harry Potter stories, but it's more of a stronger connection to Harry, than to the rest of them, because I believe, that somehow which I probably already mentioned that I believe the magical world exists and all. but once the magical world froze, the bodies froze, but their spirits or souls didn't, which means, 75% of Harry's,Ron's, Hermione's, Ginny's, Neville's and Hannah's souls escaped their magical body and went to the past to be reborn as muggles versions of themselves. meaning, I received, 25% Harry, 25% Ron and 25% Neville, while, my soul-mate whomever she is received 25% Ginny, 25% of Hermione, and 25% Hannah. where did the remaing 50% percent go to?

The remaining 50% of their souls went into their actor/actress counterparts. but their actor and actress counterparts suppress them rather than accept them, while I accepted them as have my soul-mate and we are somehow connected telepathically, but subconsciously. I'm might be the only half of the soul-mate that recognizes the connection consciously. But the connection is there.
HPCanonWorlds'WizardingGod chapter 3 . 1/19
Yeah, the author's note is spot on with this chapter and all, well, let's just say that Magical children do mature quicker than others, but sometimes i believe the magical world actually exists, and is frozen in time, that means all of the 'actual' witches and wizards have their bodies frozen as well as any other magical thing there is, meaning sometimes the emotion 'love' is also frozen for both non-magical people and magical people and love in and of itself is the essence of magic or miracle, true i sound a bit crazy sorry not a lot crazy but that doesn't make it any less real unfortunately, i hope you all come to your senses and see that. If not then humor me, look at the divorce percentage from 1998 to 2018 and compare them to the divorce percentage rate from 1970-1997. and you should see a significant increase in divorces since 1998, which means my theory about the magical world existing is plausible. Call me crazy if you wish.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »