Reviews for Harry Loves Ginny and Ginny Loves Harry
This is soooo sooo good I love it!
teamginnypotter chapter 5 . 5/20
it cute how you make this
Wheatley9001 chapter 26 . 5/15
Ginny mentioned Dean bring a condescending prat. Ginny hadn't dated Dean yet at this point. Good chapter otherwise though.
alyssaweverthorne chapter 1 . 4/13
Ya
I was hoping for him to mention at the end that he needs to go meet Hermione and see how different Ginny’s reaction is...
Angel the Saiyan chapter 45 . 4/1
I loved all of the one-shots you had here. My favorites had to be the extra long ones. You did a great, great job on these. I so HOPE you CONTINUE these with made up scenarios.

I'll definitely come back to read these every once in a while as you are one of my favorite authors of Harry and Ginny stories.

I give all these one-shots 100/100
Angel the Saiyan chapter 44 . 4/1
What a great chapter, nice that she didn't connect with Micheal Corner. Sucks the next chapter is the last one for this one-shot packet of stories.
Angel the Saiyan chapter 43 . 3/30
What a great chapter. Ginny was very awesome
qwerty19 chapter 29 . 3/25
love this one
qwerty19 chapter 22 . 3/12
Loved this chapter. Stories like this always make me smile.
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 3/10
Great chapter. Can't wait to read the rest.
Angel the Saiyan chapter 38 . 2/27
Thank god Lucius Malfoy didn't give Ginny the diary as the movie and book had
Yali.Page chapter 5 . 2/25
I would have like to see how this store continue, and how them keeping the locket and Ginny being more involved in the Horcruxes story line.
Angel the Saiyan chapter 36 . 2/23
I like that Ron wasn't acting like an idiot like in your past chapters. This was a great one and I liked it especially with Ginny being able to learn the Patronus before her 4th year.
Angel the Saiyan chapter 33 . 2/20
Like I said the last PS one-shot earlier was one of my favorites, this one is also. I love the PS one's but sadly there is only 2 :( Still though loved their interactions in this with how you slowly built up their relationship. It was very adorable :D
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »