Reviews for High Hopes
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was really beautiful.

I thoroughly enjoyed this! :)
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
ok i love this randy is protective lol
DARKDAUGHTER18 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love this how john was so broken from randy chosing cody and ted over him as he thought but then fell all over again after they kissed the first time it was so sweet i cried lol
Shandy777 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
OMG ... I'm absolutely in love with this! Wow! It was amazing! I love how Randy was acting in the very beginning, always being John's shadow. I'm really glad that you had John topping, too. I don't like Randy topping hardly ever, but especially not to John. When those two are together, John is definitely a topper in my book. Anyways, this was amazing and definitely going in the favourites! Brilliant go!
JackxCodyxlover chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
beautifuly written. I can see the hard word and time put into this story. Great story, loved it!
TheBlackerTheBerry chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That was brilliant man. I loved it so much.

The sex was amazing. Super super awesome.
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Gotta love Centon. Great story.
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great fic with a very good backstory. I love how the entire thing didn't revolve around the sex but rather led up to it just from natural progression. that happens way too often IMO.

the sex was pretty damn great too ;) and I loved the imagery behind their first kiss. so sweet.
FansofCenaton chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Yayyyyy awesome
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
ha! this was great :) i loved it, and i cant wait to see what you come up with next! :)
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 6/5/2011