Reviews for Team Geisha
ladyinred22 chapter 1 . 8/2
Wow. This story is so great I can't stop myself from laughing! The trophy goes to Sasuke and his lipstick
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 4/26
oh my lord this is hilarious! i love it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Very, very, very very nice :)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
XD Uchihas. If they have to do something ridiculous, they're going to do it like a bad*ss and do it better than everyone else.
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
...crossdressing is fun?
XD
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Last line was win. Like seriously.
saintkillua chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
this is honestly the greatest thing i've ever read i cannot stop laughing thank you. thank you.
PAWZ2000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
"Don't forget my LIPSTICK. I left it in your ashtray!" OMFG
Sweet Izzy S2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Awesome! Great job, I love it!
Please, keep up your wonderful works!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Darn! I was hoping this would be continued! I would have loved to see how the events would have unfolded - thanks so much writing this! XD
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
XD XD XD This was great hahahaha
LaLaLiza chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Priceless! The idea of Sasuke-and Naruto-dressing like THAT-to avoid capture HOOHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Loool I love it
Choco Forest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
My goodness! Sasuke must be so pretty and elegant as a geisha :D and that Naruhime? LOL! Hahahahaha... Nice and cute!
MCKC chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
OH MY GOD! Lol legit, the best part was with SASU-CHAN! Lol, how the HELL does he even know how to do all that stuff?! OMFG! But like my favorite part was when he 'flourished his fan' and then 'strode out of the room with regal grace, but not before closing Sakura's kimono' ? OMG! Lol and I thought Naruto was taking the tranny role to seriously! Lol OMG I laughed so hard reading this I almost cried! Just thinking of Sasuke acting like a Geisha, my bad, like a full blown tranny GIESHA! OMG lol you've inspired me to write more Sasuke and Naruto cross dressing stories! :D thank you sooooo much for writing this!