Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Fade
astrumadamas chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
What makes monsters fall in line and sip their tea nice and neat? A bigger monster.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
You deserve a reward
Moon6Shadow chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
LOL I love how you make utter insanity seem perfectly normal, the ending was perfect!
Faith chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
This was just awesome and I hope you update soon. Seriously, I was grinning the entire time I read it!
Fantastic job! :D
Jade Tatsu chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
If I was Alfred I'd be more worried about how well Wayne's enemies seem to know him, especially if they can recognise a fake from a very short view. How well would Alfred know his charge? But even so nice 'Oh dear' and OMG all combined :)
TobyDR chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Oh oh WOW. Alfred as Batman is great. Joker taking the protector cause his Batsy is sick... is just soooo poetic. More Please
Window Girl chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
The idea of Alfred taking care of Gotham is interesting. The idea of Joker taking care of Gotham is even more so. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
tree1138 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Read this while I was cooped up in bed, sick myself. Wish I had Joker to do my CS homework for me. Brought cheer to my day though.
AntaresTheEighthPleiade chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
... You know, I think that I no longer need to read this story, because I know exactly what will happen. In chapter five, a stir-crazy Bruce will turn on the news... only to see the Joker, dressed in some bizarre, garish batsuit, laughing maniacally as he throws... THINGS... at random criminals. And of course, Harley (probably dressed in a Robin suit) will be right there at his side. Bruce will stare at this in mute horror for several seconds, wondering if he's hallucinating or if he's entered some bizarre alternate reality.

Actually, I DO need to continue reading this story, because that will be utterly hilarious.

-Antares
Palina98765 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Coolest...butler...ever!
Satoshistar7 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
OMG. YOU HAVE GOTTA UPDATE THIS! I can't wait to know what happens next! Hopefully Alfred will be able to get out of this.
DayDreamer015 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Uh oh! The Joker knows! I'm not really surprised, if anyone could pick out a fake it's Joker. Lol, great chapter! Looking forward to more!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Cute. Perfect I guess
DayDreamer015 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh my gosh! Alfred as Batman! What an Idea! This is great! Please continue! I wanna know what happens next!