Reviews for Petunia's Duo Dilemma
Bewitchedgal chapter 13 . 7/1
Now you are using, for the most part, your own words and ideas and it is making a more interesting story for me. Good going-enjoying the story
Bewitchedgal chapter 10 . 7/1
I am enjoying your story but hate it when a FANFIC author keeps to JKR's story. Be imaginative and come with your own version-in other chapters you have done that. I do not want to re-hash what the original author wrote-you are creative and good writer-you do not need her events to tell YOUR story.
Bewitchedgal chapter 1 . 7/1
Of course Harry was abused-who in their right minds makes a cupboard a child's bedroom. Harry was never allowed to go anywhere with the family for the most part-he had no decent clothes to wear and he had to make breakfast for the family. His aunt almost hit him once with a frying pan. He was a neglected abused child. And too tell the truth the neglect continued once he was at Hogwart's. He was allowed no encouraged by Dumbledore to put himself in dangerous situations.
Toraach chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
"I take you to the thrift store and you suddenly become a demanding little bitch." - how dare she call the girl that name?!
Toraach chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
The Dursleys are human garbage. I wish in you story they would be punished.
Toraach chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Hello.

There are a lot of stories focused on Harry's miserable live on the Dursleys, also stories with Harry siblings. But your story is diffrent. Because you write some parts from Petunia's POV. You shown us how evil and cruel was that woman. If I want to call her names, I cannot use English, because lack of so hard words, in my language those words exist.

"They were skinny because Vernon and I saved money by barely feeding them." - she was wrose than Bellatrix, she would only kill them. One author counted how many children benefits the Dursleys got, because they took "care" of Harry. With two kids would it be even more.
Anarra chapter 18 . 3/2/2015
I have tried to get to the sequel, but I got an invalid story message.
Friend chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
Hey good part coming come on finish it.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
Will we get an update this year, or is the story abandoned? Thanks and best wishes.
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Okay so these people have teachers for years decades even and they cant even till the signs of abuse I have only been doing it for a few months and I can
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
The first few chapters of this story are seriously depressing
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
When will the next one be released?
Anarra chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
awesome ending. Great job, cant wait to read year two.
CotB chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Hazzah! Great ending :D Can't wait to see what happens next :D
Beccaccebecca chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
I really hope its someone who will save the twins! I really love this fic, I guess I'll be lookingn for the next fic!