Reviews for Petunia's Duo Dilemma
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 4/21
Aha! The cavalry has arrived. And with a deep voice. Heh.
yvochrali chapter 14 . 2/11
STILLLLL AWWWEESOMMMEEE!

Sorry if you think i'm crazy xD

Best wishes,
-Icefeather101
yvochrali chapter 12 . 2/11
Your chapter's are becoming much more... not so...You know...sad and emotional.

(Hope I didn't offend you)

-Icefeather101

P.s: I know this review is a bit Harry Potter Style. (I did that on purpose -)

P.S.S: I LOVE YOUR STORY

P.S.S.S: Here are some links to a couple stories (They're not mine!) that you might not have read:

s/7246469/1/James-Potter-Chronicles-Year-One
s/7398774/1/James-Potter-Chronicles-Year-Two
s/7531578/1/James-Potter-Chronicles-Year-Three
s/7819306/1/James-Potter-Chronicles-Year-Four
s/8234058/1/James-Potter-Chronicles-Year-Five
(There is no year six or seven)
yvochrali chapter 4 . 2/11
I'm listening to a VERY sad song, while reading your chapters. I-I'm literally, crying and trembling at the same time. IT'S SO SAD!

*Breaks down in real life* (I'm telling the truth...)

But, it's still, cute, emotional and i'm actually crying with joy! _
yvochrali chapter 1 . 2/11
It's rather emotional... But, it's going smooth :)
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 1/18
Actually, Petunia will know they can't use magic at home...but let the two have a nice trip home with their dreams.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
Glad to see that Petunia is finally taking a hand; for one thing, Iris is beginning to become old enough to end up being abused another way.

But you would think that Harry would have learned enough not to mention the leftover.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
Ah, dear sweet Albus! But Snape knows how Dumbledore likes to cover up his mistakes by blaming the victim(s).

Glad that Minerva is standing up to him, too-though she'd better be careful about picking up lemon drops. I swear, in canon she acted like she'd been Obliviated half the time when it came to Harry Potter's welfare.
Bewitchedgal chapter 13 . 7/1/2016
Now you are using, for the most part, your own words and ideas and it is making a more interesting story for me. Good going-enjoying the story
Bewitchedgal chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
I am enjoying your story but hate it when a FANFIC author keeps to JKR's story. Be imaginative and come with your own version-in other chapters you have done that. I do not want to re-hash what the original author wrote-you are creative and good writer-you do not need her events to tell YOUR story.
Bewitchedgal chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Of course Harry was abused-who in their right minds makes a cupboard a child's bedroom. Harry was never allowed to go anywhere with the family for the most part-he had no decent clothes to wear and he had to make breakfast for the family. His aunt almost hit him once with a frying pan. He was a neglected abused child. And too tell the truth the neglect continued once he was at Hogwart's. He was allowed no encouraged by Dumbledore to put himself in dangerous situations.
Toraach chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
"I take you to the thrift store and you suddenly become a demanding little bitch." - how dare she call the girl that name?!
Toraach chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
The Dursleys are human garbage. I wish in you story they would be punished.
Toraach chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Hello.

There are a lot of stories focused on Harry's miserable live on the Dursleys, also stories with Harry siblings. But your story is diffrent. Because you write some parts from Petunia's POV. You shown us how evil and cruel was that woman. If I want to call her names, I cannot use English, because lack of so hard words, in my language those words exist.

"They were skinny because Vernon and I saved money by barely feeding them." - she was wrose than Bellatrix, she would only kill them. One author counted how many children benefits the Dursleys got, because they took "care" of Harry. With two kids would it be even more.
Anarra chapter 18 . 3/2/2015
I have tried to get to the sequel, but I got an invalid story message.