Reviews for Essentially We're Worlds Apart
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 9/15
Cute story. It sounds like the DEs had way too much fun in the Little Weasley Shop of Horrors, though. They need to take the dangerous parts out and use it as a Halloween funhouse for the students. Better still, how about a WWW theme park? He!He!

Nice battle. I'm glad it went quickly and no more good guys died. Thanks for sharing your fun story with us.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/15
This is a pretty good story. I can't believe I've never read it before.

I'm curious ... Is the "pull" Harry feels his love for the Ginny (based on loving her in his own timeline)? Or is it something negative? Are they soulmates, destined to be together no matter what timeline or universe they inhabit?

I'm interested to see who winds up with whom (adults as well as kids) when the dust settles. Will Remus and Tonks ever meet and fall in love? What about Neville? Will it be Luna for him or someone else? This Neville doesn't seem quite right for Luna, who seems pretty much the same. Are Malfoy and Pansy an item? Ron must have improved tremendously to have been made Head Boy. Is Hermione as big a nag as usual? Is there still a Colin? Is he still a camera nut?

I can't wait to see how the other Gryffs react to Snape's treatment of Harry and Neville.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
great parts
please do write more
bye sumi
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Great story, loved it!
unspoken-desires2u chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
liked this story a lot although felt either a bit rushed or unfinished at the end, still it was good while it lasted, there is way too little of good harry/neville non slash storys out there and in my honest opinion i think neville would have made a far better, stronger and much more loyal friend to harry than ron ever was, good job xo
ak chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
bonne fic! :)
Flip Milner chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Your right that was a good story.
lija chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

I thought the final battle was wonderful...until your descriptions of what George and Fred did in their little fun house. LOL! The fun house is now my favorite part of the final battle. I'm glad that both George and Fred got to enjoy themselves. Also, funny enough that Snape was willing to volunteer to experience what the fun house could do.
lija chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

Interesting explanation about the bonds. LOL at Ron and his worries.

I like this Draco, not too nice yet not too evil either. He remind me of a person who's neutral (neither white or black but gray).
lija chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

I liked the game, even though Neville chose her. Lucky for me that I'm not too picky on pairings (excluding Harry/Ginny). So it will be interesting to see how Neville's girl will handle the situation and whether or not she will learn the truth.

I'm uncertain about the situation involving Ginny and the pull since the other Ginny didn't have the same affect on Harry as the current one does. Hopefully it will be explained better in the next chapter.
lija chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

The group (aka ministry six) reunited, so to speak.

I just adore Neville. He's the same yet so very different. I like that he's not as shy and withdrawn like canon Neville was.
lija chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

I just adore Harry and Neville. I didn't realize that they would make wonderful brothers, but this story really made me want them to be brothers, adopted or not.

I enjoyed Harry and Neville's interactions with George and Fred. It would be funny if the younger boys become pranksters.

LOL! at the mini me comment. It made so much sense.
lija chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

Cool, Harry and Neville as best friends. Which is great since their upbringings seemed to match very well. I wonder what the other people will be like.
akan chapter 7 . 8/8/2011