Reviews for Essentially We're Worlds Apart
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 2/3
Well done. Thanks!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 1/16
Terrific story! I like Severus in this story.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/16
Good information.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/16
Wow! Sneaky how Harry and Neville got Nagini.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/16
Well done, everyone! Is that pull because Ginny hasn't been completely cleansed yet? Or because of attraction?
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/16
Superb! Good story. I think Harry would still be a Parselmouth. He had been one for so long it would now be a part of him.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/16
Entertaining! Humorous! Fun!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16
Excellent story idea! Entertaining so far.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Cute story. It sounds like the DEs had way too much fun in the Little Weasley Shop of Horrors, though. They need to take the dangerous parts out and use it as a Halloween funhouse for the students. Better still, how about a WWW theme park? He!He!

Nice battle. I'm glad it went quickly and no more good guys died. Thanks for sharing your fun story with us.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
This is a pretty good story. I can't believe I've never read it before.

I'm curious ... Is the "pull" Harry feels his love for the Ginny (based on loving her in his own timeline)? Or is it something negative? Are they soulmates, destined to be together no matter what timeline or universe they inhabit?

I'm interested to see who winds up with whom (adults as well as kids) when the dust settles. Will Remus and Tonks ever meet and fall in love? What about Neville? Will it be Luna for him or someone else? This Neville doesn't seem quite right for Luna, who seems pretty much the same. Are Malfoy and Pansy an item? Ron must have improved tremendously to have been made Head Boy. Is Hermione as big a nag as usual? Is there still a Colin? Is he still a camera nut?

I can't wait to see how the other Gryffs react to Snape's treatment of Harry and Neville.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
great parts
please do write more
bye sumi
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Great story, loved it!
unspoken-desires2u chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
liked this story a lot although felt either a bit rushed or unfinished at the end, still it was good while it lasted, there is way too little of good harry/neville non slash storys out there and in my honest opinion i think neville would have made a far better, stronger and much more loyal friend to harry than ron ever was, good job xo
ak chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
bonne fic! :)
Flip Milner chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Your right that was a good story.