Reviews for Screaming Yourself Horse
Hal44 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011

Quirel chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Sometimes, a story is so thoughtful, you have to take a moment to sum up your feelings before submitting feedback. Other times, you have to re-read it to understand what the sequence of events was.

This time, words just fail me. Period. Maybe it's because I'm forced to come to terms with the fact that some video game out there has a laser-farting My Little Pony doll as its infinity-plus-one gun. Somebody on the dev team came up with this idea, modeled it, skinned it, animated it, got it past QA, got the OK from the holders of the My Little Pony franchise, and then named it Mister Toots...

Sometimes, you think you have Humanity all figured out. And then something like this comes up, and you're forced to start all over again.

But yes, very funny. Something tells me that Mister Toots will not be making an appearance in the MLP: Friendship Is Magic television series.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
You have a brilliantly twisted sense of humour. I actually had difficulty stopping myself laughing long enough to write this review. Keep writing