Reviews for And You Called Me Naive
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Good one and its completely logical! *faves* I really wish toei and funi stopped milking the DB/Z series already...
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is one great and hilarious fic! I love those funny moments and LOTS of common sense. It should receive atleast a 100 reviews, not like those silly ooc ones :/
Jin chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Haha...that was great :D in an old interview of toriyama, he told that goku is a family man and that while training uub, he would come and see his family atleast once or twice a week! But the db gt hopeless writers thought it would be great by getting rid of him :(
Dan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nice to see it wasn't all angsty and rebellious and all the regular shit the fanfics give these days... I like the way you wrote it with sweet and humor moments too :)
and gt is bullshit so I dont give a damn.
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
YES! Thats so true, and so many people make it so much bitter and take this as a way to hate Goku... stupid people. Btw, GREAT story! :-D
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
*claps* This is so much better than the real ending. Great work! *favorites it*
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Awesome. I loved the oatmeal scene and the instant transmission scene the best,. - You are an awesome Dragon Ball Z fanfic writer. - Can't wait for more of your stories. -
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Instant Transmission. -_- Why the heck didn't anyone think of that? It's so obvious! Anyway, it was a really good story! : D You write very goodly... good... I can't thank of the right word... XD
Hmrtaylor chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Thank you, I had been visualizing much the same. Having Goku just go off like that for 7 or 8 years is unrealistic when he's got IT and really, he's never trained anyone one on one without Piccolo or Gohan around, sole exception was the Hyperbolic chamber. So thanks...I like this ending a LOT better