Reviews for From Me to You
Tha' Drac Lord chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I liked it... Both characters were spot on... When's the next chapter...
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I liked this! It was cute and short! And loved the "special" brownies
Ski October chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I'll be honest and say that I dislike Mercedes greatly, but I really enjoyed this.

I've been wanting to write something for Guitar Dude - whom I know I will name Spencer - for a while, and this is the only het!fic. It's given me a decent outline for how to write him, so thank you for writing and posting this.

Hopefully, you'll have something else for him in the future (:
SimplyAnonymous101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Guitar Dude and Mercedes! Or, as, I believe, Sum1cooler called them, 'Merdude' ;).. Haha.

Can I start by acknowledging how beautifully you capture characters? Everything you write just turns out to be so believable, no matter how other wordly ('Superheroes'/'Cherry Bomb') the ideas are. And the characters are always just spot on! It's amazing.

Mercedes in the beginning.. She totally would be the one to call a guitar a cello. And they so need to bring her back for more episodes in the show, just to show her building relationship with Guitar Dude (which, I think could last).. I'm pretty sure it would go something like this.

I love Guitar Dude just going to do what she wants :). I can definitely imagine them like this. And the brownies - Oh My GOSH, ha.. Guitar Dude is totally a stoner. Yup.

The saying - "What's mine is mine and what's yours is also mine." I can totally imagine that as Mercedes' motto..

Mercedes.. Guitar players generally do have rough, callused hands.

Ha, I'm just picturing Mercedes giving him a manicure. Totally hilarious mental image.

And they've lasted so long, because they balence eachother out :).

I think that, during their relationship, ercedes would definitely be jealous of his guitar.. It goes EVERYWHERE with him..

I love the song.. It just seems like something that would happen - all of this is pretty realistic for the two characters.

And Guitar Dude pretty much always agrees with her; it's another reason they could work.

Ha, seriously, everything about the brownies is just genius.

In all, I LOVED this! There's totally not enough Guitar Dude/Mercedes. :)
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
lol This is really funny.

I got an idea for a humor btr story and I need to "research" Mercedes/GD stories and I remember you wrote one lol.

I think this is really funny. Oh Mercedes and slightly weird GD. I love the song and the interesting relationship between them ].

This is a straight pairing I might come to like. ]
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I totally, totally agree with you! :D It was such a firm agreement that it was worthy of two "totally"s. Guitar Dude & Mercedes-I have craved a fic for this pairing for so long. :D I love them & you perfectly fulfilled everything I wanted in a fic about them.

Oh my gosh, the brownies! XD WOW, haha. Guitar Dude's "Oh. OH." number was classic with that.

& I love how Guitar Dude was a cello player in Mercedes' eyes.

& how he allowed himself to have a manicure; I think he really does care about her, deep deep down, if he lets himself be put through all that. :)

& I loved his song. "...probably." Haha. It was so epic. XD & how she gave him a cute little kiss & was truly touched by it. XD

So yes, everything about this was epic. :) Especially the last two paragraphs (well, last paragraph & line); they were both great. :) Mercedes running her hand through Guitar Dude's hair-agh, what a cute mental image. :')

So yes, I love you so much now. & this story. It's fabulous. :) Thank you SO much for writing it! & magnificent job with it too. :D