Reviews for She
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Sorry that it's taken me so long to comment...haven't stopped enjoying reading this, just got bogged down with real life events and the way they're making me doubt my own stories these days.

I see that you've put a unique spin on the old 'BB as the permanent rapist' idea...instead of him just bothering the poooor little Mary Sue and sending her sobbing into Alex's arms, instead he's gone one step further and behaved much like a person of the prison yard. And not only that, but in turn, Casey has also gone over to the dark side and continued the assault cycle rather than trying to rise above it or making sure such things don't happen to other boys/girls. This shows, perhaps, that the society in which both boys are trying to survive sinks to the darker levels rather than trying to clean up its own act. Very good analogy/commentary here, I have no doubt.

Anyways...hope that I'm not too late in finally speaking up. Please keep up the great work.

demonbarber14 chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
This is a great story! I love Alex and Riley's relationship and how you really take time to develop it properly. Fantastic job!
Dan Sickles chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Wow, what is Casey going to say to Our Hero next? Great suspensful ending! Love the Nadsat use as always, it's just perfect. Is it just me, or is Riley an unbelievably annoying ptitsa?
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Well, I'm not exactly sure what Alex plans to do with Casey, but I'm a little relieved that at least he wants to help...or maybe I'm just being too optimistic here, and he just means to use Casey for something. Either way, though, it's getting very interesting with this next chapter.

ps-I know what you mean about planning, I swear I'm getting too into Facebook and forgetting all the other fun stuff I want to do online. Hopefully I can get back to work on my other stuff, too. :D
LuluCalliope chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Update quickly! This is really great!
Dan Sickles chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Wow, really great chapter! I like the way you set up the plot about Alex rescuing Casey from the government. And I like how Riley wants to help him because she carers. But best of all was the humor about Pete being "as menacing as a runaway garden slug" or some such slovos. That really made me smeck my gulliver off!

Oh, and I like Pete's crack about not doing threesomes - just not sure it's in character for the Slug Man!
letitbexo chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Dear Guest/Weasely,

This is no longer a romantic fic after some thinking on how I'm going to end this story. :) Chapter 9 reveals Alex trying to think of Riley in a more affectionate light but it keeps ending with seeing himself (in his thoughts) trying to rape and even kill the poor girl. In the midst of psychopathic thoughts, he realizes that maybe he's not cut out for such human emotions like love and monogamy. This is shown in earlier chapters when his parents are glad he is seeing Bonnie, because they've had it with seeing "different girls coming into your bedroom". This implicates that Alex is a very promiscuous man in nature. His hesitation with marrying Bonnie and even wanting to break up with her also points out that he is not a man of tender feelings at all. As of now, I am following the movie's ending (Somewhat with the book but that's because I love Pete too, lol!)

There won't be any power play between Alex and Riley. It's going to be a story about trying to rescue a teenage convict even if it goes against the big laws and whatnot. I can't comment on how it's going to end, but all I can say is that you're probably going to really hate Alex once I finish this story. ;) Let's just say, he is still a selfish monstrosity of a man.

- letitbexo

PS- "Fifty Shades of Gray"? I've never even read them nor do I even want to, but I get what you're saying. They sound like weird books.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I'm sorry in advance for being such a downer here lately...but I just don't think I can watch these female characters continuously get harmed by Alex, and then get their arms twisted into thinking that they somehow want him to harm them over and over again all because of 'love'. The idea behind these 'Fifty Shades' books scares the heck out of me already, and I just have to say that Alex wanting to assault Riley doesn't make me feel any better.

It's just too convenient that he starts being nice to them and treating them like human beings the moment they stop trying to escape and start declaring their 'affection'. Again, sorry for my depressing attitude, but it's like I'm being brainwashed into thinking that the only real romance comes at the giving end of the boy's fist. I really hope this isn't the case. D:

ps-On a lighter note...I think the word 'veck' means 'man'. Mmmaybe it would be a better idea to substitute that word with 'dama' or 'devotchka'? Just sayin'. ;)

-Weasley-
QueenRose44 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Great chapter! I really like your story so far and your use of nadsat is amazing.
PandaLove01 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
D: why does riley put up with him?
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Oh, boy...someone's up to his old tricks again. I wonder how things are going to work with the new parents...? D:

Dan Sickles chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Wow, this is a good chapter. I like how you make Riley a symbolic "opposite" to Alex, but without really hitting the reader over the head with it. And Bonnie is what I would call really effective comic relief!

Best moment by far: I said just drop it!

Perfectly written dialogue, enormous drama and tension. I love so much that she is a strong character, and that is what makes Alex fall for her. It's soooooo romantic! And speaking of romance, don't forget . . .

WORTH ANY PRICE by Lisa Kleypas. It's a romance novel about a guy much like Alex - a criminal forced to go straight - and how a seemingly helpless girl really saves him from total darkness!
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
I just have one little question...is Alex ever going to wrestle with the want to physically harm the girls? You pulled it out into the open so well in your first story, so...I'm kinda hoping it isn't magically swept under the rug in this one. That was the one thing that made me scoff at Chapter 21 because his track record with girls and women in general was nothing but abusive and controlling (and frankly, he would have gotten onto a sex offender list in this day and age), so...that's where I'm coming from. Hope you understand and have the time to answer,

PandaLove01 chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Haha I could clearly viddy the burping scene. So Alex.
Dan Sickles chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Ludovico Treatment, Second Movement! Now that is word play worthy of Anthony Burgess himself! This story is coming along real horrorshow and I like Riley so much! But maybe you could use just a malenky bit less nadsat, just to make it easier to follow. Can't wait to read more!