Reviews for Emiya Clan: Fate School Days
aliesterus chapter 53 . 12/14/2015
I'm extremely curious as to why Karin's not allowed to be in any position of power... I feel like I missing out on some kind of inside joke here... Which I probably am...
aliesterus chapter 40 . 12/14/2015
You forgot a critical fact... Herb killed his aura to prevent the Hiryuu Shoten Ha from affecting him as well. All that did was make Ranma revise the whole technique and create a very efficient version of the spirit bomb.
aliesterus chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
... I read Nerima 01... And of course can't be surprised by the turn of events, nor can I say that I can't see Genma doing something like that... Because he's very clearly capable of doing that *multiple times*...

Well, time to see what kind of a mess this turns out to be.
aliesterus chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Haven't read through it, but I looked through the chapters list and saw "Nerima".

No... No you didn't... You couldn't have! Ohhhh god what a mess that would turn out to be! What have you done! I just got finished commenting on another writer's contribution to In-Flight about how he *avoided* that mishap!

Well... Time to see where this is headed.
aznxa21 chapter 71 . 12/29/2014
Partsu chapter 71 . 8/10/2013
Golden. All of this. Pure gold!
roughstar333 chapter 71 . 4/16/2013
lol this is good keep on writing !
Jetflash chapter 71 . 11/13/2012
The idea that each sibling has a personalized note specifically for instances of being summoned by Louise is amusing. Do they each also have a note for if they're summoned to the Grail War?
Deadzepplin chapter 34 . 7/18/2012
Mystic eyes of rock death perception
cardo076 chapter 52 . 5/2/2012
Laughed my ass off at chapter 52.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 68 . 10/29/2011
another good chapter. Keep up the good work!
ColinatorGX chapter 67 . 10/24/2011
Arturia's glutonny is infamous, is it not?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 64 . 10/2/2011
heheheh, tsunderella. Amusing chapter. Keep up the good work.
chaosglory626 chapter 64 . 10/2/2011
Nice take on that story lol.
ColinatorGX chapter 63 . 9/19/2011
OF COURSE it isn't. You were simply partaking in a competition to acquire photos of your crush while she was in moddle school. Nothing whatsoever odd about that.