Reviews for 30 Kisses For Lucille and Celes
Lorelei chapter 6 . 9/20
I love his you need to Please
LucillexCelesFan chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Great fic! It's a real shame you haven't continued it. As for an idea, maybe Celes giving Lucille a kiss on the cheek, kind of cheering him up because he's down. Either that or introspection with Lucille's view on Celes.
Yvette chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Woooah *-* This is so cute, are you write th next chapter? I'll waiting for it

Sorry for my bad english :3 can read it, but writing :I
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Hi! I love this fanfic! Please keep writing! Don't worry about if people don't like it, yours beats a lot of the other fanfics out there. There's that, and I really like your writing style as well. It really makes sense. I wish I could write well... T.T
I don't have any ideas about another chapter though. Sorry, and good luck! I hope to read more of your fanfic!
KittyInBoyShorts chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Your chapters are way to short and you leave out like two-three words in a sentence. Chapter six way your longest...but still, please update soon
Lacy chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
OMG, Celes, so close! XD

I love your writing! Please write more! I hardly ever see this pairing and it's my favorite!

I have to say, a kiss scene would be great. Wow, I wish I could write like you. Sorry, I'm kind of jumping from subject to subject, but my writing is terrible. "

Keep going with it, I'm really enjoying reading it!
Lita Snow chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Aw, this is a sad chapter, Celes realizing that she can't break that dangerous bond...
Lita Snow chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Hehe, two chapters up in a row! You must be on a roll. I love Lucille and Celes _ I'm looking forward to more of this story!
HappyFireNekoNeko chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
eh, wha?
Lita Snow chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Hm, I'm very glad you've decided to write a story for this series! Guignol needs more love...

I think you're doing very well and I really want to read more. I believe that by the time it's finished, this story will be one of the best. I wish more people would write for Guignol, but I'm glad to see that someone so talented has started writing for it _
Paper Train chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Please continue this story I've been looking for a LucillexCeles story for a while and Im thankfull you wrote one!
fairy666tale chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Nice story :D Lucille and Eles are so cute together 3

One thing though, there seem to be two seperate categories for this manga. More people will probably read your story if you post it here (under the Japanese name of Guignol Orchestra) anime/Ningyou_Kyuutei_Gakudan/10/0/1/1/0/0/0/0/0/1/

There are a lot more fanfics there, too, so you might enjoy reading them-

Anyhow, I hope you'll continue this story, it's really nice to read-
StormOfTheNorth chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Ohhh man, here's hoping for more! I feel like writing my own fic as well, but I'll be super happy if you update this story. I wish the chapters were a little longer, but if you're going to write all 30 chapters, then I won't complain. I shall wait patiently for your next update :D
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aww, this is cute! I personally love Lucille/Celes. It is too adorable to ignore. I'm disappointed at the lack of the fandom of Grand Guignol Orchestra. Actually, on , I think there's another category for Guignol Orchestra called ningyou kyuutei gakudan? Anyway, thanks for writing this!
LunarMemories chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Aha, it's sad how there's hardly anything on this site for this fandom. But I like these so far. I'll be looking forward to more. :3