Reviews for Dreams and Realities
Aelly chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I share your wish ... I hope Sookie will end with Eric or that every fan will write many fanfiction just for pleasure !

grumpbear chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
loved it
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was really awesome. If only Sookie could let go of her hangups and just allow herself to feel waht love and emotion flows between she and Eric. She could have an incredible life with him if she would just believe in it.
Thecaitiffpixie chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Yummy...
bellaluv chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love your story! Your Sookie and Eric story was amazing! I hope the same for them to end up together! Can you make this into a story? I would love to read it :)
stowns81 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Very good story and very well-written. Loved it!
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh, poor Sookie xD Great idea for a fic. You've got a great handle on the characters for only having seen the show for a little while, which says a lot, since it can be very hard sometimes to find good True Blood fanfic. Kudos!
MsMaeve18 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was really good, and I'm surprised at how well you captured the characters after not watching it much. There were several minor typos, so next time you might want to proofread a bit better. I hope you write more one shots, though I haven't explored what all you've written.
It's-a-BlondeThing chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Love this story, just wish it had a sequel!
Ell chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow! Super sexy! That was a nice one shot. Thanks!
angie2111997101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
mmm... I liked it a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love it. It's just like Eric to trick Sookie into thinking she's dreaming, and I like him so much more than Bill.
rhia619 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I love it, and really would love to see another chapter or a sequal with her leaving bill and her and erics relationship

love it :)
SVMReaderCH chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I enjoyed it very much.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was genius! I loved it! Could there maybe be more in the future?