Reviews for When We Were Young
mstimekeeper chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Will u ever pick up this story again? Please do! Love it!
G-Man chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE XD THIS IS A GREAT STORY. I WAS REALLY GETTING INTO IT JUST TO SEE IT END ABRUPTLY LOL. PLEASEEEEEE!
RosemarieCraig chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
This story is fantastic! I love it! Please keep writing it! Xx
Katelyn chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
More chameron i say. Like lots more ;) ps i love this story. Please continue xx
well.no.sir chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
Nice with some huddy! I'm really looking forward to see the aftermatch :D could be fun if her dad catches them, but you are the writer entirely ;)

Please update soon, because I really like it :)
Lorna Hope chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE the whole story! pleaseeeee hurry up and write the next chapter, am dying for more huddy moments :D
Alex chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
I love reading about the younger versions of our favorite characters.
HouseBroken chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
loved it
Kalibra chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
OH MY GOD! Thank you so much for tge huddy! You are so awesome, though I sorta wish they played spin the bottle, that would have been interesting. Now, the kiss was awesome. The aftermath, can't wait! Update fast, pretty please? Oh, umm, whatever you do with the plot, it's cool, but I would like to suggest : 1) if you do an " it didn't mean anything, drunken mistake...", could you make it like Cuddy says it was a mistake and House gets dissapointed or vice versa? And throw in a little jealous/posessive House for me, please? 2) if you do "let's get together" well, I don't really know, just do it in a nice way, kay?Thanks.

Yours truly, Kalibra :)
hisbrainisonfire chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
SQUEEEEEEEE!

Okay, poor thirteen. House is such an ass, but really she should have known better.

I love drunk Wilson. He really is like a toddler.

Drunk Cuddy is fucking adorable, and the part with him pronouncing his love for the motorcycle was fucking hilarious.

Now the kiss? alkdjfarjfpjrdapfj I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR IT
drjamband chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
hahahah so good! classic house the whole ch. i wish wilson ended up pantsless though hahaha. so glad 13 is back! and hah chase don't even play like you're not happy cameron asked you to walk her home.

great ch once again!
Abby chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
Very good chapter and very funny.
Alana chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
Please give a little camteen, i hate chameron and foreteen - loving it so far, and can 13 not have huntingtons, i hate when she does
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
Sooo good! It was hilarious and I loved the kiss. :) Great job!
hisbrainisonfire chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Oh House you manipulative bastard. xD Sorry it took so long for me to review, but hey I did now so its all good, right?