Reviews for Helga at the Library
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
So cute! It could have been a real episode :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Very sweet story. I could so see this happening between arnold and helga in a real episode. They were both really in character. Helga with her monologue was perfect and the poem was so beautiful. Arnold was also sweet as always and is one of the only people that looks beyond helga being a bully and sees she is a good person. One of these days he will quit being dense lol.
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was very cute! I like how realistic it is and that it all takes place in a library! Nice job on this one! It's cute! :)
ShiningEmerald0 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
LOVE IT!
I could never come up with one of Helga's little Arnold monologues by myself. I figure if I ever come to the point of having to write one into my story, I'll just combine and mix up a few from the real show and put a disclaimer for it.
Bazookaangel chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very good poem, very Helga-like. I love the story, too. :D
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hi Aubrie!

Nice start, with capturing Arnold and Helga's personalities in their choice of words: Arnold saying he doesn't believe Helga is as bad as she makes herself out to be, while Helga just denies it, and Arnold gives up: "Whatever you say, Helga."

You know, Helga should really be more careful when she recites her poetic monologues at school, because someone is bound to catch her sooner or later, like how Stinky did in "The Lost Episode."

Another awesome idea for a poem by Helga! Very descriptive of her situation with him! :D I have another friend who is a popular HA! writer, and she has come up with some good poetry that could have well been said by Helga. The vocabulary and description of the situation in the poem is very well done, and that's why I like it. :)

Man! How many times has Helga finished a monologue and Arnold comes behind her just as she FINISHES it? And then she yells at him for creeping up on her!

I really think Arnold would be impressed if they eventually showed on the series that Helga has a talent for poetry, and I think he knows subconsciously, since "Arnold Visits Arnie" shows that Hilda was reciting poetry, and it means he might know that she owns that pink book. Luckily, he didn't press her for demands on the author of the poem here. Nope, football head is still as dense as ever! XD

Yeah, Helga better write that one down!

Good job again, my friend!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Heh, very good one-shot.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Exllcent and funny fic here cool job with Helga poem
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Squeak! I love love love your fanfic's this was one so funny & Adorable :D It would be a perfect episode lol

As for Arnold, he's a Ruth in here lol an Author named Anonymous hahaha