Reviews for Everyday Hero
bamagal110 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This was awesome I loved it so much. Charlie was a major ass in this one and Jake was to but I am glad it worked out in the end
nello25 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This was so lovely, I enjoyed every bit of it.
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
loved this
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
ah that was sweet.
AddyD90 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Loved it:-)
crazy62 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So wonderful thank you for suggesting I read it, because I usually dont do o/s I really enjoyed this one. Thank you for sharing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Neat story! Thanks for writing!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
What a sweet story! The whole thing was wonderful but I especially loved when the boys asked to call Edward, Daddy, and when Edward surprised Bella with the wedding! Thanks so much for writing and sharing it! )
Mickster chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Well? Did Bella have a girl? I gotta have more HEA closure, so here gpes...Yes, she did. And the boys fell in love with her the moment they laid eyes on her. Jake decided to move to Brazil with some busty young chick, signing his rights to the boys away before he left. Now the boys have the Cullen name, just like their sister and mom. And weird uncle Jake sends presents on Christmas and their birthdays.

The end. Yay!

I really did love your story, I was just sad that it ended!

I love everything I have read of yours, so no surprise that I would like this too...

Hope you don't mind me making up a longer ending, getting rid of Jake! I couldn't stand him in the picture...

Micki
gizgoo chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awwww, I wish there was more of it lol. Aweosme one-shot.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Loved it!
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Loved your story!
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love this and hope that you think of expanding on it. Maybe make it a short story - 5/6 chapter?
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was beautiful
miawmiaw chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
What a lovely lovely story. I hope you'd add a future chapter - like how the twins met their new baby brother or sister... and other sweet things that dear dear Edward would do for Bella.