Reviews for Callsies Firstsees
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 5/20
I did Robin's cackle at the movie theatre once, and it was beautiful if I do say so myself.
xemidemon chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh man, I usually don't like slash, but this was freaking HILARIOUS!
...Roy's a...
...Pedobear! xD

Also, loved the part with Bruce, Ollie and Clark!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
roy being a pedobear... XD
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
HA, pedobear roy :) Loved it!
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
roy is such a pedobear :D
TheForgottenSuperhero chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Omg this is helarious like honestly super funny
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Hhaha, and all of this happened in the presence of Bruce, Ollie, and Clark. The funniest thing I have read all week. Thanks for writing this :P
angeloflavender chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
that was hilariously great! oh man...and Roy being called a pedobear! that just.. makes my night :)
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Awwz, so epic. Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
DYlogger chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Knowing Robin, he'll have recorded the whole thing on tape (if not camera) and shown it to the rest of Young Justice by the next meeting.
AliceGoBoom chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
THAT was absolutely adorable, I loved it!

Everything about this was just great and you got their personalities perfectly!

Well done!
notwritinganymoreitsemptysorry chapter 1 . 6/21/2011

I have no words. This was just too hilarious. Oh man, I just... oh man, lol. I just... can't, lol.

You have a real talent for writing, you know that? You write with perfect pacing, perfect characterization, perfectly-timed reveals, and you write with themes and a message. This is what I call a story. A real one. Not just a drabble. This was perfect. Thanks so much for writing it.
MADdie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
great story!

you should write more like this
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yay! Now, this really made me smile! It's hilarious how wally always makes such a fool of himself when in that situation! and My god! he needs to learn how to flirt!

Thank you so much and if I remember right, You just posted another story! I shall be going to read it now!

Lost-Remembrance chapter 1 . 6/7/2011