Reviews for Wenn Sternen Schrei
3DPhantom chapter 4 . 10/5
I'm extremely saddened that you haven't continued this story. It's very good!
Pish chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Honey, this AU makes me feel on edge. In a completely positive way. It's well-written, plot is moving smoothly, and the characterization is quite perfect. You have full support from here, and patience for the next chapter. Kudos, love.
Pish chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Gibbering mess in aisle six. Can not help but want to hug you for this lovely story. Uh uh, just, YES.
Pish chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Grahhh. This AU is taking on the books' characteristics. So, unbelievably, happy.
Pish chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Love, this is. Oh my.
Tagesh chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
This is a fascinating chapter and a very thoughtful take on the story! I'm very interested in how you are handling the changes in characterization- what you have written seems to fit well with the new situation.

I re-read the first 3 chapters, and then this one, and can't wait for what is planned next.

Cheers, T.

-who is sorry to hear of your travails, and hopes things go better from this point.
Loti-miko chapter 4 . 8/11/2011

Love the chapter! I'm so glad you updated!

though I must admit, reading it was kinda difficult for me, I'm not used to this way of describing how things are happening, I think it's called simple present or something? Anyway, can't wait to read chapter 5!

Things are getting better and better!
BabayBunny chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Cool! I can't wait for the next chapter. I love it when Toothless acts this way! I can so see who he is. I guess if you think about it everything in the movie was made possible because no one believed in Hiccup. Can't wait for an update!
Rolynne chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Wow. This is just, wow. It's a good story, believable emotions and backgrounds and I can envision everything happening in my mind. Not many people think up this kind of plot and it's good, my only complaint is that things seem like they'll be going in the same direction as the original movie.

Hiccup helps Toothless fly, they form a 'forbidden friendship' so to speak, the tribe finds out and they end up saving the day by defeating the dragon queen. It'd be nice if the plot went in a different direction. You definately have the material if Hiccup could understand dragons.

Anyways, I look forward to more chapters!

Portgas D. Nikky chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
So amazing. I just love it when everything doesn't go as planned. I'm so sick of fluff in this fandom! I can just imagine it all so clearly, you truly have a gift for decription :D

Well I'm off to Europe: hope to review in three weeks!
Ancient scripture chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
This is amazing, the detail is great and the depth you go into is even better. Plus you somehow have stuck to the original plot in a way that we can actually make predictions on what's going to happen next easily a 7 out of 5
auriel chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
that is an interesting read i realy liked it.

But as a german i have to tell you that you mangled my mothertongue there.

It schould be "Wenn Sterne Schreien" :) if you have problems with translations ( google does not seem to cut it)just mail me _
Loti-miko chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Yay for update!this is wonderful. And let me tell you, I deeply enjoyed Astrids part. I have a strange relationship with that character. Sometimes I hate her, sometimes I don't. And you write her perfectly.

Hiccup is still in character, and may I say I love him? He is a sweet, stubborn and intelligent little Viking. Toothless will fall for Hiccup in no time. I can't wait for the awesomeness!

Please, update ASAP and thanks for the update! :D

Portgas D. Nikky chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Oh I like where this is going. I like it a lot. I like it so much!

Hah sorry just kinda spazzing out over here. Hehe.

Update soon (reaaaally soon if you don't mind; I'm leaving for Austria on the 28th and I'd like to see where this goes :3)
Ancient scripture chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
This has blown my mind. I love your writing style.