Reviews for Ladder to the Stars
ukkichii chapter 1 . 2/20
damn good story. what Cas did to them is like what itachi did to kakashi when he used tsukuyomi on him
mcdde5Heno chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
I loved this story! Your imagination is so impressive! You come up with ideas for your stories that I have never thought about, and your take on the characters and how they interact is spot on! Can't wait to read the next story! Thanks again for sharing...
mcdde5Heno chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This story is awesome! I can't wait to read more. One question for you though...What does MFEO stand for? I've been trying to figure that out since it was said in the episode where Sam said yes to Lucifer. It's been driving me crazy! Thanks for sharing...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
This was AMAZING. I've never read a fanfiction this well done. I would love to have a quarter of the talent you do. (:
Sphinxius chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
This was a seriously great read. I miss Missouri, and Psychic Sam, so thanks for making both a part of this story. Enjoyed this very much!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
This is freaking fantastic!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Damn good story.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Great Story. I wish they had keep Missouri in Supernatural. She would have been great. And I would love to know how you wrote Cas as killing all those Angel in the first show of season 7. When it wasn't even out yet? You are good.
Alice chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Really like the story. You are very good with the characterizations. I hope they do bring Missouri back, I really liked her character. Thanks for your hard work in giving us less creative people something to enjoy. ;)
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
What a great story! I really enjoyed your characterizations. The way that Missouri helped them, the fact that she could, was wonderful to read. I always hoped they'd bring her back and now, just like in your story, it makes sense to. The idea that Sam's memories are like an ocean or sea, that he was drowning in, made total sense to me. A true inspiration on your part. I also really like the way you describe the boys relationship, the way they read each other and understand what the other is thinking. The way you showed their relationship at the end, when Cas was watching them, the way they connect and ground each other, was terrific. Why wouldn't Cas want that? He almost had it, before being 'infected' by the souls, so he understands it more than any other angel could, except for maybe Gabriel.

Thanks so much for writing this. Only one more month to go til the premiere of Season Seven. I can't wait!
goldenspringtime chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Awesome story very riveting, It's like every good story should be you feel like your part of the story until it's sadly over at least for now.
Jane88 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Sorry for being a bit late to review, was on holiday the past 2 weeks. But really, what an amazing story! I loved the open ending, season 7 can come now. :) Well done, looking forward to read more from you!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
I adored this story! Loved the way Dean cared for Sam. At the end, when Castiel sees that Sam's psychological wounds are basically stitched up by Dean, I found it really moving. Thanks for writing this!
Sparkiebunny chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Superb way to end it; amazing work! :)
ArmagonAuthor chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
I really enjoyed what you did with this story, from beginning to end. I could easily envision this as a beginning to season 6. Thanks for sharing this with us!