Reviews for expectations
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
She didn't do the best job, but he had a roof over his head and a place to go back to. And let's not forget when she covered for him in the Black Chapter arc, or when her "friends" "convinced" the school principal to take Yusuke back the first time he was resurrected.

*claps* Nice story.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
She does manage to make Yuusuke turn out better and despite her bad habits and constant drunken state Yuusuke really seems to love her. Good story. I always wondered why Atsuko kept Yuusuke when she wasn't really equipped to take care of him.
katiesparks chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ha, there's one in every fandom, right? Be the obscure author! This was very nicely done, I loved it.
varon chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
There are barely ANY Atsuko fics in the last twelve years, and that's an atrocity. Thank you for doing your share to remedy the problem. _ I love how you brought out Atsuko's fears, history, and dreams all in this short fic. It doesn't even need a lot of dialogue or descriptions; your style is just perfect for this form and character. _

Oh, and it definitely is great to be an obscure author, haha. Mainstream populatiry is so lame and overrated. The margins would always provide the best view. XD
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh my. This was absolutely lovely. You're so right, Atsuko doesn't get nearly as much love as she deserves... Plus it doesn't hurt that I love Yusuke and his mom's dysfunctional (yet loving) relationship xP. I was craving a sweet Yusuke and Atsuko fic, and this hit the spot perfectly. Fantastic job!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is beautiful. Awesome story.
Kiyoshi'sGirl64 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I liked this. Muy mucho. I agree that some of the characters are neglected. The thing about the neglected characters is that (quite often) they're more fun to write. Because they don't have as much character developement in the actual series, they're more flexible. Which makes me wonder why they're so neglected...

Anyway, done ranting. This was beautifully written. Off to look at your other stories now. :)

KG64
The Last Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great job. Nice to see a fic dealing with a very neglected character for a change. I look forward to more from you
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Yes she does. Awesome story.