Reviews for Blind Sight
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
plz write more!
shelshokd chapter 12 . 3/29/2016
Great sequel! Love how Leo is coping without his sight! Great character twist for Leo and nice display of Donnie's genius. It almost seems that Leo's ability bto compensate is becoming a super ability of itself! Def see some DareDevil there.

Absolutely love it!
pownxmanonnie chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
damn this is an awesome story :0
what's the name of the next story?
I can't wait I really need to read more of this story CX
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Another fantastic fanfic!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
So do you still have plans for a sequel?

I like that you're not giving Leo his sight back. :). Its a great character development story. Wish there were more of these

I do wonder if Son will invent some kind of contraption that will allow Leo to see like Geordie LA forge visor in star trek
I Love Kittens too chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
What would happen next? A cliffhanger ending.
TheEleventhTARDIS chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
wait is this complete or not?
Smile or else chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
O.O
tmntlover2013 chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
I wish to Fly chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
This is totally rad. best fanfic i've read!
Rivenchu chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Whoa this is a great sequel to Broken Spirits And Bodies. Seeing how far Leo came, pretty much being awesome... I can't handle all the warm fuzzies it gave me after being so worried for it all. Thank so much for writing this
tmntlover2013 chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great
work and keep on writing.
BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Oooh, I like this little preview to the next story. I'm guessing they're in the Battle Nexus for another tournament, right? Nicely done on this little preview. I'm definitely going to check out that story once it's posted, if it isn't already. And if it is, I'll check it out soon. Good job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Uh-oh, Karai's not out of the picture yet it seems. I can't wait to read the sequel to this story. You are truly an awesome writer. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Awesome chapter. Yes, you should never tick off Leo. He may be blind, but he can still lecture like nobody's business. Great job on this chapter. I really enjoyed it a lot.