Reviews for Dates, dates, dates on Vain Day
1sunfun chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Nice.
Beauty's Black7 chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
Please finish post part 2 of kyoko's date you've been gone a long time when will she figure out ren is corn
mutemuia chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
'Just the way you are', I love this song...
It's a pity you didn't continue this story, but at least, all is more or less settled XD
noeliaf87 chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
me gustaria leer el final de esta hitoria
HanaYuuki chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
UPDAAAAAATE PLSSSS! :( i really like this
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I hope there is a continuation in this story
animemanga luvr chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
you shuold hurry up an update XD pls pls pslspl spls pls plspls plspls
Tsuki Hime chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Update pleaseee...!

Love this fic,cant wait for next!
CuddleMeBear chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Omggg wen r u going to update ? Pleaseee update . I want to read more and I wonder if Yashiro is going on a date with Kanae . Hehehe or maybe dat Junko person . But who's going to be Kanae's date ? Da daichi guy ? Anywaysss please updateee ! I beg you !
ndngrl14 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Omg I so like the story so far hehe n I really hope u wud write sum more on it ...I soon want to know wut happens next ...so update soon _
zeichnerinaga chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
great chapter.

sadly i couldn't find chapter 5 for some reason.

i'll look for it later on again, but everything was good to understand nonetheless:D update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
i really like the way you wrote ren and kyoko's frist kiss. I never expected she would initiate the first kiss really sweet thaks for a great fic.
minamishiho chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
i like this chp, but i think the last paragraph is to tight. it's better if you loosened it a bit so it is easy to read.

fight for the next chapter!
CuddleMeBear chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Ooooohhh I can't wait for da next chap! Im so eager to know wats next! Aaaahhhh.
Shiroyuki76 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
hm.. wow.. Ren has quite a long explanation.. he's about to steal the girl's heart for himself.. LOL
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »