Reviews for Not Forgotten
you can't repeat the past chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
love it :)
bL00D pRINC3SS chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Awww. I would greatly appreciate it if you would write a sequel or prequel. But that's just me.
Daughter of Shadow chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I think I like this one even better than the last one. I love redemption and happiness fics, in fact I always prefer redemption of the bad guys to their destruction unless they are evil incarnate like Voldemort or Naraku from the Inuyasha manga/anime. You gave that to me in this wonderful little fic. I really like your style. Of course, I do have one question. If Pansy is a new generation Death-Eater, who is Neville married to? Also, isn't Draco basically doing an Auror's work in this story, why isn't that the job he's working at? Those are the only questions that I have. Everything else is perfect. Thank you for another gem of a story.

Daughter of Shadow
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
LOVELY! *beams*
Nadia-91 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
this was reallly lovely ! i enjoy reading it!love it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Draco is such a sweet heart! Aaww!
hts911 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was so cute sweet and funny at the same time but now i can't stop picturing neville and draco stuck and confused in a revolving door. And i totally understand the whole debate thing after the awards. I mean, i'm impartial in the whole twilight vs. hp thing but i am getting tired of them stealing on the awards they're nominated for. Well, at least tom felton won best villan.
abrokencitysky chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Good for you for getting in a debate with that rubbish Twilight!

Anyways... I enjoyed the story, it was adorable. Wish there was more Luna in it but I loved the happy feel going on in the story.
yet again chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I liked it its nice it could be improved a bit and i dont really know if i like the whole missus deal but overall it was a good story :)