Reviews for So Far Gone
Jamie-Destiel Leigh chapter 60 . 2/11/2013
This fic was lovely! Well... You know :) amazingly done! Thankyou! It's was so long I honestly can't believe it, I couldnt stop reading it so got i done in 2 days... :') wonderful fic! Thankyou! :)!
waitwhatsthisfor chapter 60 . 9/28/2012
I read all three of these stories in about 5 days. So amazing and addicting!
Jensen95 chapter 60 . 1/23/2012
I really, really, really enjoyed this story. I've read all the parts including the Snapshots and I hope that you some how in some way continue this story. It was an amazing read and I'd love to read even more. :)
Toulip Fontana chapter 60 . 10/8/2011
Marvelous story.
Toulip Fontana chapter 31 . 9/26/2011
Delightful chapter.
Toulip Fontana chapter 21 . 9/26/2011
Castiel is cute when he's temperamental.
Toulip Fontana chapter 16 . 9/26/2011 Even better than the last.
Toulip Fontana chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
The part where Castiel reminds Dean all of what he's done for him was amazing - as well as the rest of the chapter - but that part specifically was fantastic.
Toulip Fontana chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
Wonderfully written chapter. Love all the angsty/intimate moments these two share. This chain of stories is really phenomenal.
Toulip Fontana chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I love how Castiel keeps being compared to an owl, it's kind of a cute comparison.
Toulip Fontana chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Fantastic second chapter.
mebiscuitsinmebrew chapter 60 . 7/20/2011
your fics are amazing .. i hardly ever read really long stories as i don't have the attention span, but i read this is one sitting. You captured the characters amazingly and i loved the banter and the deadpan snarking. Perfect
CharmingKarma chapter 60 . 7/3/2011
Thankyou so much for putting your time and effort into this! It really is appriciated! * hugs and showers with gifts*
RadiantRevan chapter 60 . 7/1/2011
*squee* for John coming to the rescue!

Glad the boys finally got to talk and it was nice to see Cas showing some emotions during the talk instead of shutting down. and the hospital bed cuddle was really sweet.

/"I have no secrets from him," Castiel states meaningfully, Dean smiling a little./ *snuggles the boys*

Amazing story! I enjoyed it so much. Although I'm kinda dying to know how more about how Jimmy reacts to everything. I'm sure the incident did not soften his heart towards Cas.

It makes me so very happy that there is going to be another story.
destielshipper chapter 60 . 6/28/2011
no! you continue this story :') its really good!