Reviews for The Reason
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was a very beautiful one.
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awww, so beautiful, you had me in tears.
T chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is so sweet! I love the way you write. All of your stories are amazing and I can't pick my favorite.

I like this on though becuase it shows you what Fiyero is felling. I have been wondering how he would handle everything. Heven knows I never could.
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was BEAUTIFUL! I almost cried! Great job! :)
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awwww! That is the sweetest thing!
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh, that was so sweet, I loved it! Very well written. And I loved the Gone With The Wind Line you threw in there, being the huge Gone With The Wind fan that I am :). Wonderful story!
Silvine Fae Graycin chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I think Fiyero went a little insane there towards the end, although he has a point. all of those things were highly plausible. but still.. for Fiyero to even think them is scary and sad. i guess hes not just Elphaba's rock, but she's his rock as well.
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh gosh...I didn't cry but I was getting THIS close! My favorite part of this was when describing the dreams. Everything was so in character, I loved it. Bravo.

~Mindy
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh dear.

At first, I was thinking it really should have found a way to be sent.. A crow or something. Getting to the end of the letter, I'm fairly sure it's a good thing that it wasn't sent. Somehow, I don't think Elphaba would like the last bit of the letter very much.

I think you know what else I'm doing to say, probably something about how sweet Fiyero is now, and the fact that Elphaba is so clueless and that she's out there somewhere... alone... is really sad. I say that a lot, but it's true! Fiyero put hard work into his schoolwork.. it's too bad that there's no one to show it to.
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Very well written and you're good at getting inside a character's head. Lovely.
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Aww! This was very sweet. Pity, he probably didn't get to mail it to her... But still really good! I liked the dreams too.
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh, that's so sad...poor Fiyero. Excellent story, I loved Fiyero's characterization.

One suggestion; towards the end, the paragraphs steadily got bigger and bigger. Make sure to cut them up because people skip big blocks of text.
Julia-Caesar chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Whoa... Fiyero got a little moodified toward the end...

But holy twig, this is like a Fiyero dreaaaam.

Love it!