Reviews for Once Upon a Time
I'mFlyingHighDefyingGravity chapter 5 . 3/8
You should definitely do Aladdin or The Little Mermaid. Love this story!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I really, REALLY love this - you pretty much combined my two favourite things in the world: Wicked and fairytales :).

I don't know if you were planning on putting up new chapters, but since it doesn't say 'Complete' yet, may I suggest something? I'd really like you to do the Little Mermaid - it's one of my favourite fairytales, and I figured it would fit with the theme of Wicked; Elphaba going to the sea hag (Morrible?) to give her legs/degreenify her, etc...

Anyway, it's just an idea :). I love what you've done with the fairytales, you're an amazing writer!
musicgal3 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I'm loving these. I'm not sure which is my favourite at the moment, they're all so well-done! :)
kym667103 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
I really love these stories and would love if you would write more of them.
T chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
These stories where so cute! I love fft's and can't beleive you thought to do something like this. It is amazing!
Divajaiden chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
It was quite wonderful! They way you used all the character's names!

I personally think Aladdin would be a wonderful story to try!

Please keep writing these! Their so cute!
Divajaiden chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING!

As always of course. The idea was splendid! You certainly did it justice!
Divajaiden chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Trust me when I say you did Beauty and the Beast justice!

I was expecting Fiyero to be the cursed one and, just, yeah. It was so well done! Once again the creativity you have with stories amazes me!
Divajaiden chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Love the idea of a curse causing her to have green skin! And having green skin making her the talk of town and such, and keeping the dislike from her father.

But let me tell you, Fiyero's proclamation of love gets me every time! You write them so well!
Divajaiden chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
The idea is wonderful!

I love how you included all the characters in such a variety of ways! And Galinda and the 'Popular' scene, words thingy mabobers, very nice use of Musical text! :)
itsjustm3 chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I really like what you did with that story, it made Elphaba not as stupid a snow white. Which was nice :)

I liked the modernisation as well. Fantastic!
CurlyGirl200 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
That was super cute!

Wonderful adaptations!
Merina 2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This is such a clever idea, I'm very impressed :)
wickedozgirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awwwwww! :D
EponineOnMyOwnThenardier chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
These were all great! ) Ha, I kind of laughed when I saw the AN because I was going to suggest Aladdin. P