Reviews for Dangerous Tendencies
Savaris chapter 7 . 4/25
...Heh. Note the author indeed.

What's funny is that I never even entertained the idea... you know, what with Erio being as serious he is. A Caro with a bit of Conquest's Makie would be fun to read! And that ending! I think there was a song called Last Friday Night that would fit Erio's predicament right then...

On another note:

LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 7 . 4/24
Oh boy...

I just can't. Stop. LAUGHING! This is awesome! May not be too spicy but is definitely the funniest chapter in the whole series!

Keep up the great work!
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Chrono, huh? Not bad, not bad. I guess it does make sense.

Now you've gotten me intrigued with Signum.
The Justice and Death chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
...HUEHUEHUE! Sooooooo dirty! So, this is a "MGLN in 4 walls"?, i,ll say, good!
FateKitty chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Good story so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 4 . 10/7/2013

Honestly, I like NanoFate, but Yuunoha... I LOVE it! Must be because those NanoFate purist trolls are, for lack of a better term, ruining the pairing for me. Still love YuuNanoFate, though (My OT3 of the show).

Kinda sad Fate told Yuuno he wasn't her type, but hey, he can still be with Nanoha, so no biggie!

My biggest complain, though, is that you numbered the chapter wrong, this isn't chapter 3, it's chapter 4.

Keep up the great work.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Well, this is a cute little piece of fluff, I love it. And it really makes me hope for some Vita/Nanoha on the future. Keep going.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 2 . 10/7/2013

As said in my profile, Hayate/Harem is amongst my favorite Nanoha pairings. And in fact, This is likely the scenario I'd be gunning for on any MGLN story I write. Writting Harems is a real challenge, and you managing to portay it successfully is a testament to your skills as a writer, good-no, EXCELLENT, job.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Well, this is quite an interesting. It is indeed rare to find stories with such content like yours. I must also admit I am surprised, and pleasantly so, this survived the great purde of 2012, I guess the infamous "Critics United" HAVE lost a lot of power in this website.

Now, onto the chapter itself, I like how it's being set up as a beggining. Speaking of which, any chance we'd get to see that incident of Chrono and Fate doing it?
gamingbookworm chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Hmm, I kinda wanta see a scene with Vita and Signum with Fate and Nanoha.
Obiki Doragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I read all four current chapters, and though I would read more if updated, I have to say that though the theme of the story seems to be following the footsteps of Decedent Habits its seems a little lighter to say the least. Yes, they are moments of drama but nothing as heavy as was present in DH. So, yeah good job I guess?
nemo1986 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
I must be reading that wrong. Nanoha doesn't want kids, then what do you call Vivio?
BonesxBreak chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Alright, I don't have any complaints in regards to the actual, literal quality of writing here. In general, you write... well, coherently, and there are little-to-no errors to speak of.

A few scenes were hilarious, but in all honesty, I found most of it to be a little... disturbing. Just a little.

I don't know, but I didn't see any disclaimer in the description for incest, bestiality, lolicon, or on a more serious note, YUUNOHA... I don't find anything about any of that particularly tasteful, so it's just my perceptual set that makes me critical of your story, despite it being well-written.

Oh, you're definitely in need of a "Reader Discretion is Advised" warning for that last one.

My laughter at you having him duck for cover screaming "Nooooo!" was the only thing that could wash the awful taste out of my mouth. In all honesty, I'll probably be reading the next installment, hoping for more hilarity, less depravity. Ultimately, your opinion is all that matters, so hope you enjoyed writing this.
Atlan chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I like this story- much better than I like Decadent Habits. Part of that is the fact that I'm a sucker for Nanoha-yuri.

Mostly though, its because I like Hayate, and I've always rooted for her to get a happy ending. Especially with her Knights.

I do hope you continue this fic.
Huilisti chapter 2 . 7/20/2011

Just like with Decadent Habits, this is really sick and wrong, but I'm still reading this. I wonder what's wrong with me..?

Still, it's very well-written. Keep up the good (?) work~