Reviews for Unruly Behavior
x0xalexis8 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love itttttt!
Gleefulbabe chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aw Blaine :D He's so cute! Loved this so much or should I say lessthanthree this :P Great job xx
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was hilarious! The stupid thing being that I got totally offended with what Blaine said about Darren! LOL.. But awh, if it's just due to jalousy I will forgive him (;
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love this.
45margi2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
More fics like this would feed my never ending hunger for Klaine :). Plus it is nicely written and is what I think the characters would do :)
gleekaholichatterboxi chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That was super cute! I adore Avpm and avps! True genious from darren's part.
lulz chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
To be fair, I like to think that Blaine would be a Darren fan :D But that was still amusing hehe
danrdarrenc chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Clearly, Darren Criss looks EXACTLY like Blaine...or Blaine looks like Darren Criss. I mean, obviously Blaine. Come on. XP
klaine loving anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
More Blaine being jealous of supermegafoxyawesomehot darren? Please?
LaViaggiatrice chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was really cute! Virtual Red Vine! ha! I love Klaine and AVPM/S and I love stories where Blaine is either apathetic or anti-Potter.
xkuroxshinobix chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Hahaha this was brilliant! A story where Blaine is clearly not similar to Darren Criss. :) And his insecurity was adorable. Kudos!
Wolf Princess girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
It took me you'll about act 1 part 3ish to realise it was Darren XD

Lol Blaine out burst was funny XD ah Kurt had to assure him of his smexyness and I think he looks alot better in glee...
Teddy Tonks-Lupin chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I drive my family crazy with lines, lyrics, and anything else from AVPM/S! Darren Criss is Supermegafoxyawesomehot! I had that written on my glee T-shirt I made for the concert tour! *Gives writer a mysteriously ticking sandwich that is 'Finger-Licking Good'* (just combined 2 HP spoofs into one!) :) I think he is cutter with short hair, but he, no matter what he plays, will always be Darren Freaking Criss! Remember to dance again (couldn't help myself) :)