Reviews for Valkyrie
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That last line gave me chills! I'm so glad Enjolras and Eponine got happy endings :D
SkyBright chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Beautiful! I love the last sentence, this is perfect :)
Enjonine chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Love, Love LOVE this!
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lovely. Simply lovely. I loved how he felt so guilty, but then she took that away. and the end was fabulous
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh, lovely, absolutely, stunningly lovely...I can't even describe...I just...WOW...*gives up on talking and lets chills take over her*

~hbpm
tuesdaysonthephonetome chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh my goodness. The entirety is very good, especially the description of his ascension into heaven, but good god that last line gave be chills. Excellent.
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
The last line... gave me shivers. I like how you describe his entrance into heaven, how the battlefield revealed "a world beyond" "silver and glass". There's something so beautiful, while simple, about those words. You know, it reminds me of how Tolkien described death... it was something like... the grey rain curtain of this world rolls back and everything turns to silver glass and then something about white shores and a green land...something like that, it was from LOTR...TROTK, I think.
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Aw! It's lovely. It does seem a little cliche, but no matter, because it's really sweet. Sad to see Enjolras die so broken-hearted.
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
The fact that you started this story with my absolute favorite verse in the entire show makes me love you even more - if that's even possible at this point.

This was purely delightful, and so befitting this/these day(s). Oh, Antoine *swoon* He would be the one to question the simplest things in (after)life. His crying over Grantaire reminds us that even though he quarellesd with him, Enjolras loved him like a brother. And Eponine's appearance was so nice. I was reading this, and their relationship sort of struck me as in between platonic and ship, which at this point, is not such a bad thing.

Lovely as always. Another favorite of mine :)