Reviews for How could you?
JT chapter 1 . 4/14
OH MY GOD!
Please make this as a multichapter!
I wanna know what happens next!
PLEASEEE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
tactics2012 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I love that song, great one shot
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
It. Has been. A whiiiiiiiiiiiile! I've been looking for this story for years! Has it been long enough for that? Anyway, FINALLY! One of the angels who read my stories found this and told me and AH! reunited at last. I like the stuff you added from last time. It may be too late, but if you ever add to this, I'd review all the time!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This story should continue update and Sasuke will learn the hard way of losing Hinata and his child!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You should really continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I LOVE it. Almost made me want to cry.
kandita chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very sad but also very good...I feel no pity for him one bit..,.i guess Sakura finally got what she wanted and what's sad is that's her best friend and his wife is carrying his child
queenofthenial chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Whew I love sasuhina but man this story made me want hurt sasuke and murder pep to bismal head. Love Itachina too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
i don't know how to react to this, i'm mean i'm shocked, but...this is so good!
Rock25 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
fuck you Sasuke!
I'm feeling so angry at him right now!
even though I love SasuHina.
I really liked your story, and about Itachi being there for Hinata.
I like that couple too, but if she would have ended up with him it wouldn't be cheating, because Hinata didn't really feel like that with him, but she could in the future, it wouldn't be wrong because between her ans Sasuke would be already over. THAT'S WHY I (and probably speaking for other people too) WOULD REALLY LOVE IT IF YOU CONTINUED THE STORY.
Lady Kayo chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
...definitely gloomy.
tk04 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
What? I feel their should be part two or something. Oh well the story its ok. I feel there allot off lose end of the story. It start great then toward three middle to the end u lost me.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Why do you have Hinata drinking alcohol and she's pregnant? That's just wrong.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Bastards.. Oh well..
hjsh chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
wow i erally like it very much