Reviews for How could you?
Poor hinata. I hope sasuke cannot moved on from hinata and after so many years he will still ask for forgiveness and another chance to hinata. He will not stop to force himself to them until his hinata and his child loves him no matter what but hina has already moved on.
Pov of sasuke after hinata left him please. Also pov of naruto, Sakura and itachi after the cheating incident.
Hinatafanatic chapter 1 . 4/21
Sequelllllllll please. I want to know what will happen to hinata, itachi, naruto after they witnessed sasuke and sakura's secret affair. What will happen to sasuke and sakura after their spouse leave them the same day after they were caught cheating. Especially sasuke who is still in love with hinata. Pov of sasuke please.
Sasuke will regret for betraying his wife. He will feel the pain forever as hinata choose to forget and not acknowledge him as her husband and his child not to recognize him as his father. Sequel please. I love to see a small baby girl version of hinata calling Itachi her daddy much to disappointment of sasuke.
Hinatafanatic chapter 1 . 3/24
Please make it a multichapter. It's a bittersweet story. I hope hinata can moved on with the man who will be faithful and loyal to her while sasuke will be hopelessly devoted and in love w/ hinata. Even after many years Sasuke will fight Itachi and other suitors of hina and will
still pursue his one true love.
Hinalover chapter 1 . 3/8
Sequel please. Sa
I can say that I have read your fanfic multiple times after I discovered your story about sasuhina last year. I really do love to read another chapter about the prequel and sequel of the story. There is always a cause for this cheating incident and consequence of sasuke and sakura's betrayal to their partners. I like to see a very heartbroken sasuke and sakura after their spouse left them and totally moved on from them.
Made me shed a tear, I'm scared that this could happen to me. My biggest fear is being betrayed. :(
guest chapter 1 . 1/16
I hope you continue this fic I would really like to see what is going to happen to sakura and sasuke now
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
She drank while prganant? Technically it's really early in the pregnancy not to have a totally detrimental effect (most cases) but still...

I wish you would continue this. I want to see the aftermath and everything. :o
JT chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
OH MY GOD!
Please make this as a multichapter!
I wanna know what happens next!
PLEASEEE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
tactics2012 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I love that song, great one shot
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
It. Has been. A whiiiiiiiiiiiile! I've been looking for this story for years! Has it been long enough for that? Anyway, FINALLY! One of the angels who read my stories found this and told me and AH! reunited at last. I like the stuff you added from last time. It may be too late, but if you ever add to this, I'd review all the time!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This story should continue update and Sasuke will learn the hard way of losing Hinata and his child!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You should really continue this
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »