Reviews for Observance and Participation
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ahh this was so adorable. I'm glad you wrote this - often, Tidus' character gets a little missenterprated or dislike and portrayed as just annoying, but here you showed his ability to be annoying, but in a good way and also mildly observent and smart.

And Onion Knight - good little guy, but with the idea that he knows much more than he thinks most of the others do. Nice portrayal, and bit of a learning experience of to not grow up too fast.

Well done~
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love it! This was really cute and sweet! I love how Tidus treats Onion Knight like a little brother.

Great job on this! :D
inkie chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was really cute! I loved Tidus-he was so cheerful and warm; he made me feel happy :) Bittersweet moment with the whistle, though-poor Yuna and manikins :(
not here anymore 83 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was fantastic! I'm a sucker for fics with Onion Knight in them...he's one of my favorites.

I think you portrayed all the characters very nicely. Bartz and Zidane were very in-character. Tidus was spot-on hehe...made me laugh, the interaction between him and O.K. was very cute and funny...I liked the brother-like relationship you gave them.

It was a realistic story too, I could definately believe this actually happening in the game. O.K's personality was very good, very accurate. I loved how he viewed all the other characters.

Very wonderful story! :D
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Well, I have to say, I thought this was a very nice story and I really enjoyed reading it. You don't see many fics centred around the Onion Knight, so this was definitely a nice change.

I thought you did a great job with the characters, as well, and that's saying something considering how picky I am about Zidane. (My favorite Final Fantasy hero) The only one I wasn't completely sold on was Terra, mostly due to the fact that Terra's not really the giggling type. She's more the soft spoken, quiet laughter type, so to be picky, I found her just slightly off. Other than that, though, great job!

Definitely one for my favorites list!