Reviews for The Legend of Eevee: Majerkass's Mask
MOAR chapter 32 . 8/22
MOAR PLZ
ThunderClouds7 chapter 32 . 8/11
I'm really glad to see you're still writing this! I enjoyed this newest chapter a lot and am looking forward to reading more! Keep up the good work!
Magyk-Foal1 chapter 32 . 8/6
Ahaha. I miss this fic. I really enjoy it a lot. It's a good laugh, but I just wish it updated sooner rather than later. I know it can't be helped and I understand your situation-so priorities!
FireStar Granivolus chapter 32 . 8/5
congrats on your job! It's also nice that you're able to continue this story as well! the only thing I'm worried about s that, you know, We're almost at the end. sure, I expect Pichu to go another cycle to finish some sidequests (Like the Vulpix and Riolu one) but unless your willing to make more based on fan works like Travelers of time (Which I kinda doubt, 'cause then it'll be a fanstory of a fan game), Pichu's story is almost over. I hope to make some good stuff with my stories (I'm horrible with Comedy, but excellent in serious tones), but all in all, I hope you get to do well in future stories! (hmm... a Twillight Princess one... now that'll be interesting, for both the story and the "Hero" of Time...)
GlaringEyes chapter 32 . 8/5
I wish Tatl in the game had been as useful as Clefairy, like grabbing Stray Fairies on higher parts of the temple. Seriously, Stone Tower was a b(*) to get all the fairies! But I don't think Link/Pichu has ever fought Gomess in Ocarina of Time. He's appeared at Majora's Mask only.

'Dattebayo'!? When talking about ninjas, we just HAVE to make at least one reference to Naruto. It's mandatory for fans.

"That's like having the power to attract every woman in the room and only being able to use it in a retirement home." LOL Pichu couldn't have said said any better about the Giant Mask. Hope you update it soon!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 32 . 8/4
Oh yay, you're back! I was actually just thinking about this story the other day. :D Don't give up, now, you're almost to the end. And I kept cackling like a crazy person whenever the creepy statues appeared.
TheChargingRhino chapter 32 . 8/4
HOLD THE PHONE, THAT ONE LITTLE GUY UPDATED.
DrakeyC chapter 32 . 8/4
Congrats on the new job, and good luck finishing this at last. :)
AFanOfYourWork chapter 31 . 7/25
I might have an idea for another book for you. Skyward Sword Pokemon xover maybe?
AfanfromTVTROPES chapter 31 . 6/5
Please...

Continue this. This is hilarious, amazing, and funny, all at once. It would be a shame if you stopped.

Heck..

You'd be more of a idiot than PICHU if you just stopped this.

Please continue this.

Thank you.
P chapter 31 . 4/1
next chapter, y u take so long?!
FireStar Granivolus chapter 31 . 3/31
"Hey, C-Money, Let's call him B-"
"DO NOT SAY IT."

That is perhaps the greatest way to reference a certain famous creepypasta. Well done! I can't wait to get my story online soon, but you make wonderful ones, even having your own page on !

/FanFic/TheLegendOfEevee

Can't wait for more updates!
Battlesny chapter 5 . 2/3
yellow? wasn't this pichu green?
Hey, um, any chance you're going to update anytime soon? This story is charmingly hilarious and I find myself frequently checking if you updated due to the fact that I have no existing life at the moment.
FierceShadow99 chapter 31 . 11/9/2015
LOVE IT! Keep going strong!