Reviews for The Cutie Mark Crusade
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
i love to help
Lord22 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I found this extremely amusing, however I have to admit that it might have done with an extension. The real problem was that it didn't have a climax. Yes, they set fire to the wagon, but I think that it would have been better if they had kept on trying, spreading anger and misery entirely by and accident, until they finally got Scootaloo to go home.

Still a very enjoyable piece of work.
Matthais Unidostres chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I am Matthais123

This story was awesome! BUT IT ENDED! How could you not continue it. You were obviously doing a parody of the actual Christian crusades of old. Scootaloo was certainly obsessed with his dream and his moral goals, just like the crusaders of old. And ALSO like the crusaders of old, they ended up looting to get rich.

I have to see you go further with this. They need to find Trixie and try to convert her. Even better, they should end up battling with some Arabian Camel Ponies! (Get it?)

Please contInue this story. It would be cool to see Scootaloo's up-session grow! As well as some more adventures of the now literal crusaders!

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life!

This is Matthais123 signing off!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
u cant have scootaloo start out as a cult leader and not continue this. it just aint right.
HolyDemonSnappendragon chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh my gosh, DIS FANFIC. So good and wow, just wow. Not as good as the first one I read, but the hidden meanings made it that much better. Just wow. Just wow. And who knows, maybe finding that stuff will lead to their special talent?