Reviews for Eddies
PrewalShadeX chapter 5 . 6/23
Awesome! Please update soon!
Psyka chapter 5 . 6/9
No it will be bloody Hermiones fault the fool but love it please update again soon
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 5/20
Hermione is stupid. Brightest witch of her age my ass.
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 2/2
... This is perfection; major thanks for the time and effort you've put in, and I can't wait to see more :)
Hocapontas chapter 5 . 1/12
It's a shame you haven't updated in over 2 years, this is an AWESOME story! I especially love that you brought Remus into it. I'm hoping he'll be in it more. I'm also wondering what Harry's Reaction to Castiel will be when he eventually meets him, even if that is till several years away.
prismaticmem chapter 5 . 1/11
No fair. You write an awesome story and just leave it. I hope it's real life causing the problem cause if it was a muse going AWOL I'd have to smack something. LOL. I hope if you are still writing that we get to see something soon. Best of luck.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Really hope to see more fantastic chapters on this fantastic story so update soon please.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Really liked this fantastic chapter
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Really fantastic chapter really liked it
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Really fantastic chapter liked it
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Really fantastic chapter
lunaz chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Great story. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Bashirisuku chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
what is Mr. Weasley going to do? I really like him.
grimmich chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
wow the end of this chapter is really gripping. stupid fucking hermione with her head eternally up her ass... or the ass of the nearest authority figure... I can't wait to see what happens next, if for no other reason then to find out what the out come of the vision and the contact is...
grimmich chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
:C Harry is going to grow exponentially right?I mean he was 14for the triwiz, so he has time for a growth spurt or a few...