Reviews for Eddies
917brat chapter 3 . 6/12
This is just a great story, I love how you have things playing out, and how the story just seems to be getting better and better with each chapter read, please keep the wonderful work up and update again soon because this is one story that I would just love to read more of.
Identicality chapter 5 . 4/3
I really liked this and would love to see it continue. Either way, I really enjoyed reading the whole thing.
Ariesp19 chapter 5 . 2/13
More?
917brat chapter 5 . 1/3
this is a seriously amazing story that I would seriously love to read more of.
Banner chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
"They'll blame me and nothing will be the same again."
Wonderful line, and a great scene. I like the characterizations of Ellen and Harry, especially.
PrewalShadeX chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
Psyka chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
No it will be bloody Hermiones fault the fool but love it please update again soon
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
Hermione is stupid. Brightest witch of her age my ass.
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
... This is perfection; major thanks for the time and effort you've put in, and I can't wait to see more :)
Hocapontas chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
It's a shame you haven't updated in over 2 years, this is an AWESOME story! I especially love that you brought Remus into it. I'm hoping he'll be in it more. I'm also wondering what Harry's Reaction to Castiel will be when he eventually meets him, even if that is till several years away.
prismaticmem chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
No fair. You write an awesome story and just leave it. I hope it's real life causing the problem cause if it was a muse going AWOL I'd have to smack something. LOL. I hope if you are still writing that we get to see something soon. Best of luck.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Really hope to see more fantastic chapters on this fantastic story so update soon please.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Really liked this fantastic chapter
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Really fantastic chapter really liked it
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Really fantastic chapter liked it