Reviews for Chasing A Memory
Britannia Angel chapter 5 . 6/6
Please wrote the next chapter omg
Shenaphira chapter 5 . 5/3
This is a great story, I really like the plot line. I would love to read more, but you haven't updated in almost four years... I guess you aren't continuing this.
theSardonyx chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Where are my explanations, hmm? The mystery's yet to be unraveled, and the story' already in hiatus. Hopefully hiatus. Pretty please? *bats eyelids*

Write on.!
Yuna
Hasashi-san chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Marry me. I love this story so much! Please continue! It's absolutely adorable and amazing and just asdfghjkl; I love it.
hiimiko chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
WHY YOU NO UPDATE
I NEED YOUR PRUK STORIES TO KEEP ME ALIVE
DaughterofAthena chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Amazing! I love the story. If you could please update... please?
Sadistic Demons chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
I love this so much Can't wait for the next chapter
PurrrpleLovah29 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Wow I like it... no scratch that I LOVE it so please please pretty please continue and update soon!
PurrrpleLovah29 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
maybe Prussia? XD
CC.V.RG chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
This is an extremely good story! I don't usually ship PrUk, and i have no idea what the game Tracing Memories is, but I really love this story!

I know you haven't updated in a while, but I was wondering if you'd consider continuing this! I'm sure all your readers (including me!) would appreciate it!
Awesomiser chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
I don't like this pruk but I like the plot but please don't pair America with anyone else!
Miakotsu band of Seven chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
good
Miakotsu band of Seven chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
good
naru-chanfan chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
It's starting out pretty good. I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Sakiyama Shinya chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Hey uhh... Great plot, but just curious if are you still gonna continue? I was really hoping to see more PruU.K. Actions...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »