Reviews for Incredible
MrsMercer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Alright! Why the hell have I not read this before? That was HOT! Amazing. Loved every second on it, your awesome :)
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 6/9/2011

Seriously I envy how you can write so much girl! WOW story after story after story and they never lose their ‘awesomeness’ ) Everything is always written so well. I find it hard now with work to write as much as I used to but I’ll never give it up :P

This I LOVED. Nice to see Baggy getting some attention...again! Always enjoy reading your one shots! *Cough cough* Especially your newest ;) haha. I liked how you detailed the girl’s thoughts about the situation and what she thought about him...nice touch girl )

‘"Morgan Sells." He remembered, whispering her name with a throaty voice. "Were you goin' ta leave this early Morgan?" He asked, pulling out all the stops with his seduction. She was gorgeous and totally eating him up’ ) Got to love Baggy and his charm, what girl could resist him? Bad boy but totally skilled in the art of chatting up!

This bit girl ‘Tiffany smiled and flashed her brother a quick glance. They could communicate in a matter of seconds and her eyes said she approved’ LOVE, not only is it a steamy one shot for Baggy which Woowie! It shows the relationship between Baggy and his sister which just rocks, really liked this – excellent input here babe!

DUDE! ) ‘‘"Take me home." She whispered, tilting her mouth towards his ear. He kissed her hard, moaning lightly as he pulled her from the chair and settled her on the floor. His apartment was only a short drive.’ Morgan so wants it! And Baggy who knew he could be such a gentlemen/sex god? HAHA That was a very nice scene girl, had a BIG smirk on my face!

‘Morgan reached up and traced a finger over the tattoos, taking him in like a masterpiece.’ DAMN RIGHT! Morgan girl, get in there! ) LOVE! Always with the awesome choice of words when describing!

OMG HOT HOT HOT! LOVE your smut, you write it incredibly well darlin! Awesome stuff and the way you end your chapters, love it! ‘"As good as you hoped?" He whispered, grinning proudly. During her orgasm, Morgan had collapsed her upper body, burying her face into the mattress below. He wanted to chuckle at her dreamy expression as she turned to glance up at him.’ Incredible."’

THIS was great, you are an awesome writer girl! *HUGS*

S x
xThexFightingxIrishx chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
well dear! that was sure hot! i loved it! baggy finally got more attention. this is the second one that you've written about someone other than the darley brothers and - while i love those boys to death - it's about time that the other guys get some loving and time in the limelight too. lol. i read the one that leeseelee did on bodie and it was great too. it's always nice to see a take on someone other than the darley boys because we don't really know as much about them as we do the darleys and well it's just cool to see someone's take on them. great one-shot dear and i'm gonna move on to the heco one now. but i gotta say... i REALLY love your take on baggy. he's one SEXY ass fucker when you write him. ;)
BloodiedAngel2362 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
INCREDIBLE is certainly one word for it!

YAY for more smut. You're seriously making me into a smut fiend so thank you very much. XD

-They'd been planning to hit a strip joint, something they did every once in a while to liven up the routine. Danny would be pissed if she ever found out; but in truth, it got him so riled he couldn't wait to go home and jump her.- I'm so so happy that you put some of Joe in here too. You know I'm a total Joe fiend and this part gave me so many naughty thoughts of Joe I probably had a whole smut scene going in my head. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Now onto Baggy... who I have a newfound appreciation for. I always liked him but you're showing this other side of him, putting him in a new light that I really enjoy.

And I love this line:He wouldn't have wasted his time on the boring blondes that paraded around the Four Roses.- I love how we both give the blondes and the whores a hard time, putting them down every chance we get since they don't deserve any of those men.

-Her face flushed again and he wanted to yank her from her seat, devour her with the lust he'd been kindling all night. But this girl wasn't another slut hanging around for a piece of the Darley gang. This was one he wanted to savor.- HOT HOT HOT... That was a vivid and awesome description.

I really love how brought up Billy throughout, it was a nice touch. Like he would be waiting in the parking lot or he could get you into tattoo parlor in town regardless of your age. Just nice little extra insights into Billy and his life.

You really have a talent for writing smut. I'm sure I've said it before and I know I will say it again but it's just so true. I envy your ability to give just enough details in a smut to give the reader a vivid image yet not giving so much detail that's overwhelming. You allow the reader to add their own extra images or scenes in their head while reading and that's a real treat.

-He'd become a one trick pony.- CLASSIC! Add it to the long list of classic lines you have written. )

-"I'm Baggy. I run for the Darley's and I aint gentle." - Fans self. Damn Baggy you tell her.

Great smut chapter. Plenty of Baggy goodness and I really do love how you mix the other characters in as well, gives these one shots a little extra 'elegance.' I was so happy to wake up and read that you had posted a new story this morning so thank you for spoiling me...again.

Perhaps we should work together and write a Heco one next. )

sunstar234 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
baggy one shot nice :)

man that was HOT!

school girl crush :})

well she got her wish!

amazing one shot
leeseelee chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
"His performance was critical" hahahahaha Yes it was.

"Waiting sucks" Oh snap!