Reviews for I Hate You
Idonotneedaname chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awesome :) "Short and sweet" I'd say. You portrayed Naruto's affection in a realistic way and managed to avoid writing a melodrama, and that's great (it's hard to do, especially when describing Sasuke's depart). It's emotional, but not saccharine and interesting as well. Keep writing!
Deidara4ever chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh my God, I feel like I can get inspiration just by this!
Time for me to try writing a poem!
M-LukaxxLiexxNaruHina chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
AWWWWWWWW. I love the ending. I wish this was a multichappie.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
-blinks back tears- That was so touching! Poor Naruto! TT
Merci Monsieur chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
MY GOD! I just had this really long review typed up and then my wii lost its internet connection and I lost everything I typed TTTT It was really good and long and everything! *sobs uncontrollably* ...Now, I'm scared to type it up again... Oh, well... I shall try. Retyping it from memory should be a piece of cake... (LLLL! lol x3)

I absolutely loved this! Your writing style/technique is amazing. You write with simple sentences, then break off with longer paragraphs that go into the explanation and bring depth into it. And then, you pull back with more simple sentences that touch the heart in all the right places... God, that sounded so wrong... None the less! It was good, very good. I am very fond of your writing and glad that you came up with this. It was nice that you kept Naruto away from the deeper subject of love, yet still managaed to show how he did, in fact, care deeply about Sasuke. Naruto is a good friend/... idk what to use here. Lover would be weird because even HE didn't use that term x] Needless to say, you did a really good job with his character. Loved it~! :) Hope you come up with more like this (though about BB instead, would be much appreciated xP)