Reviews for W A G E R
Guest chapter 28 . 9/26/2014
GRELL IS HE* HEEEEE****** ...
inactive - Serenity chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
I love this so much I literally can't even handle it, it's so brilliant. I love you. Can I marry you?Can I marry this story? Seriously. This is just wonderful.
Lovely-Queen 101 chapter 22 . 1/29/2013
Oh my gosh! I just found this story and this story is awesome. I love how the characters actually stayed in character. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
Hola, antes que cualquier cosa gracias por seguir el fanfic, de verdad me gusta el modo en el que manejas la historia, de verdad muy original, felicidades y gracias por no matar a eric y a alan, de verdad me gusta el grupo de nuestros shinigamis favoritos, es un lastima que yana toboso los matara pero se agradece el echo de que les hizo un musical solo sobre los shinigamis. El modo en que uniste todas las historias del manga, anime y musical es magnifico espero muy feliz los proximos capitulos, porcierto I LOVE WILL X GRELL 3. Saludos desde mexico.
Karenka Sutcliff Depp chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
I love the way you bring the story and characters, I hope you continue it soon.
ForTheGun chapter 21 . 5/23/2012
I can't believe I never read this story. I'm sorry to say that I found the idea of it being a bit iffy at first, and I just kind of ignored it... And, boy do I feel like a moron now.

This has to be one of THE BEST fanfictions I've ever read... Ever.

You are very good at keeping everyone IC, and I absolutely cannot WAIT for the next chapter.

I really loved the Ship Arc, and the whole motorcycle thing... And the part in the Most Beautiful Death in the World with Will and Grell out on the patio... That was just... Phwooaar...

Anyway, FAVORITED!
PaperChild chapter 19 . 1/7/2012
:D I'm so happy I discovered this fanfiction ! I usually don't read AU fics, but I missed Grelliam and... You write so well ! I would definitely add you in my favorite authors if I had an account but... I don't (

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter !

PS: Thanks for not making anyone die ')
Tensai-Shoujo chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
I have an account on now, so I can finally review your story! Keep up the good work!
Silver-White Wings chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
:D New chapter!

I like the Will/Grell and Alan/Eric interaction in this one :3 There was quite a bit of both, which is good.

Grim Reaper Garden Tools Limited is falling apart D: Aww.

Oh well, I really look forward to the next chapter!
Allana690 chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
First of: YES! Finally...o when Will gave Grell the necklace..o my heart melted 3 And the last scene, Will is such a silly thing

But as always wonderful, I can't wait for the next chapter~
Allana690 chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
O I love~ Grell's bickering with both Alan and Ronald about the dress, so funny XD And poor Ronald, having to act as the speaker for both Will and Grell *snicker* As always wonderful chapter ~
Silver-White Wings chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
New chapter! :D Welcome back!

Druitt... is even creepier in this than he is in reality xD Gotta love characters like that, really.

And who would have thought that Ronald was so... observant?

Keep it up Looking forward to next chapter!
tran1234 chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
O I loved this~~ Psycho Druitt is so great I have no words. And then the end! O I simply adore William understanding what Grell wants but not telling him he does. And Ronald, o you little match-maker you 3 Can't wait for the next chapter
Silver-White Wings chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
Ooh! That was a pretty fast update :D Well, it feels like it.

I had the feeling Eric was stealing the money. I couldn't really think of any other logical solution xD

It's getting to the heart of the musical plot now, isn't it? Can't wait for the next chapter
tran1234 chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
Once again I admire the way you update all the events from the musical to work in your AU. So Eric is not killing anyone but talking all the money from the clients? Niiiicceeee.

And the scene were Grell called Will...I grinned like an idiot. Can't wait for the next chapter~~