Reviews for Spice
g-peachy-chan chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Oh, I hope you'll continue it!
D chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
This is so interesting! If you have time, please update! I can't wait to see how Vanitas deals with Kairi's new info and if Ventus is going to date Terra (because we all know that was what Terra's asking Ventus!) Please put up the next chapter soon-there aren't enough VanVen stories!
Noctel chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Well, well, well, looks like Vanitas has a little problem and he IS a whore, I didn't expect it.

I feel like my review is sounding a bit b!tchy, so sorry if it is, I pulled an all-nighter, so sorry, yeah...

I liked the scene with Ventus and Vanitas, who wouldn't? I mean, I am an avid fan of VanVen(Van), they are top-notch.

"He'd prefer it if she doesn't try to replace his deceased mother with herself."

Yeah, um, 'didn't is past tense which is what your writing the story in, so 'doesn't' isn't right. Wait, wait! I think I'm wrong. I think I am, forget that whole small paragraph up there.

But when you describe Terra you say "brunette" when it's "brunet". Or Vanitas is teasing him in his thoughts to look for Ventus, which is when the word is wrong.

I liked it, lots.

P.S. Your inspiration /might/ be hiding under your bed ;)

•Drew
Noctel chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Nice! I never really reviewed this story, so now I am.

That "small" scene in the befinning made me realize what you meant by "everyone wanted him...he wanted a piece of everyone," or something like that. I liked it.

Also, Naminé not being innocent? That's development right there, not many people (no one) makes her downright sex-centered, especially with Vanitas.

And I do NOT know why she wasnt riding in the car with them, can you clear that up for me? I'm kinda slow like that... :)

Ventus, was innocent, which is really expected of him. Crap! Vanitas is verrry sex-centered, I wonder how many people he has done? o.O

First chapter is nice, showing the two most important characters, and only /just/ mentioning Kairi...

•Drew
sorarocsthekeyblade chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This most definetly did NOT suck. I love it and I think it is a wonderful storyline/plot! I really hope you continure more with this because I think it's great :)
pepsipiggy chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I wanna read more. xD i feel bad for kairi. Does namine know that she slept with vanitus? Update soon :)
unversed-unbirth chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Spice? Isn't that the name of a Vocaloid song, Kagamine Len right? It sounds like the song, or at least what I saw in the PV.
Chelsea619 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
plz plz plz plz plz update this story! :(
Maddi chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Please continue D:!
Vanitas-Girl chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
next chapter? please keep on writing 3
Phantom-Lord Noel chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Are you still going to update?, and for the quiz question for the first chapter is it because she wanted to avoid Vanitas fearing her sister would find out about the two if not already?
Allroy chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Nice cliffhanger, though I wonder if your going to update. Well I'll check out the story time to time since I don't have an account. Well hope you update soon it's a good story considering there are only two chapters.
Kaioma chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh Vanitas XD. I absolutely love how you are portraying him in this fanfiction. Sex god XD. Keep it up I am very curious to see how this story will go.
erentitanjaeger chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Please plzplzlplz plzplzplz plzplz keep writing this story! It's really good and I realy like it. And it stopped on such a cliffhanger!

You've done one of the best Vanitas's ive eva seen in a story!

good job!
Phantom-Lord Noel chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Wow I love it please update