Reviews for She's a Lady
Lexie and the anime chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
Awesome fic, I have to say :) I have a question though.

When did the wedding night happen? *becomes a tomato*
erika chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
I am reading the story u made of alice and oz being married for 10 years and its supposed to be the sequel right? cuz u went based on this story
Shiori Kudo chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Kitty! XD
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
What does COD stand for?
Crystallised chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Honestly, at first, I didn't know where this would wind up, thinking that it'd be another one of those clich├ęd stories where the couple started with fighting 24/7, then to loving each other in the end. Of course, this was that kind of story, but it was a lot more different to what I actually expected. The ending was great, I loved Alice's speech at the end; as Oz said, yeah, it was one heck of a speech. This story was just really amazing, I loved all the twists and turns, ups and downs that the various relationships went through. You kept me reading from the beginning to the end, and just saying, you did an awesome job on this. Loved it! c:
Maverick Hunter Bob Hanson chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
DAMN. Oz and Alice are fucking INSANE in this! O_O
JenniferAlice chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Hahaha it sure was fun! ... Specially the kiss between Alice and Oz it was such a kiss!, a not normal kiss I suppose..but what is normal about those two?, so t waaas perfect.
JenniferAlice chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Awwwww! Oz was soooo sweet! ... The line "I admire you" was the final touch...and Cheshire is her gift!
JenniferAlice chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Hahaha poor Oz he is begining to transform in the Oz we all love...that doesn't means I don't like this Oz too.
Darkflames and fire chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
pretty good, but I'm hoping Alice reverts back to normal personality eventually
HeartTalesDeceive chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
;A; that was amazing, it was so funny, i didnt expect the wedding would turn out like that XDD thank you for writing this, i really enjoyed it! (_)
xpetunia chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
read did fanfic again! Teehee xD really. I lub dis fanfic so much! I like couple relationships when they first hated each other but at da end they lub each other owo ( I also like it when da couple is like crazy in love with a guy but da guy hates her xD ) anywaysssss when I first read sa last chapter it was pretttttttty awkward but still lub it x3 hope ya make more awezome fabrics like dis 1! keep up da Gud work! ouo b
xpetunia chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Nice fic! Really luved it keep on making more stories like this 1! ;3
RIZ chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
UR AWESOME!
CHAI chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
this is great! you should write some more!